Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the spider thing is such a joke. Imagine coming back off holiday and paying for a hotel because there’s a spider in your house

Reactions: 4
I don't know what the rules are at the moment but should he even be having anybody in the house?

Reactions: 1
£40 to buy conkers online but could Easily just go for a walk in a few days to find some. He’s honestly such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t he supposed to be isolating after an NHS track and trace phone call? How has he been out and into London to have a night out with Billie?

it is a shame as some of clothes are so nice on in the style. I wish he would spend more on decent fabrics and sizings instead of catfishing clothes. Those jumpers are a tenner in primark for better quality. He is such a money grabber.

Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed his BBC documentary and thought he came across really genuine. I enjoy Jamie on insta too. But can't help but notice he does moan about his hotels / holidays and "never takes a day off" but tries to justify it by saying 'i know I'm very fortunate but....' quite frustrating to read and see as a fan.

You know what annoys me the most about him. He tries to make out he’s so down to earth and normal etc BUT what normal person can spend so much on anti spider stuff?

Reactions: 6
You know what annoys me the most about him. He tries to make out he’s so down to earth and normal etc BUT what normal person can spend so much on anti spider stuff?
I hope one crawls in his ear 😆 but also the irony of him to complain about a product that doesn’t match its description 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think he’s the most un genuine and fake one out there. The way he talks about his boyfriend I love him so much then he rips him apart. It’s just uncomfortable and I get he tries to be funny but he isn’t. The spider stuff is so weird he’d be better off spending money on therapy so he’s not ‘so scared’ but He’s so vain he probably thinks it’s a personality trait.

Reactions: 3
Has suzie wells had plastic surgery on her face because it looks like it 😂 looks like it doesn't move

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.