Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think fair play to him for turning it down if he feels it goes against his brand because it could be so lucrative for him to have sponsored them!!

Reactions: 3
My little rant hey 👋

Ordered a couple times from different ranges because I did like the clothes. When they arrived the fit was way off, material was awful and even though I paid sale price I felt ripped off. Shein and primark has much better sizing and quality for a quarter of the price. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered again during the sales because they do have cute designs but NOPE.

I don’t know much about him but he seems like a money grabber and all these celebs and influencers who sign are just as bad. They all knowingly sell cheaply made overpriced crap and scam people. I always see people ordering once and hating it then never again. I wonder when it will die out with so many unhappy customers.

Shame he isn’t fixing the quality of clothes but instead making more overpriced crap with more celebs and influencers. Just shows its all about the money.

Reactions: 11
He’s off to Wembley and not sporting one of his in the tit England tees? Is that because it’s so tit and he wouldn’t be caught dead wearing it?🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it bizarre that they give 40% off on the website but they've just teamed up with asda who I assume don't give 40% off 🤔

Reactions: 2
Why does he insist on pretending he's just a normal person. "I don't really do things like this much" 😴

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread! I ordered a couple of dresses last month after seeing ITS somewhere on insta - both £35 each!! Oh my god, primark is 100% better quality. Why is this brand so popular! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I find the paying £7k for England tickets whilst flogging cheap clothes disgusting, there’s so many people who deserve to go x1000 times more. He’s clearly not an actual football fan, just jumped onto a bandwagon!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He jumps on every bandwagon.

and Jamie looks like a cardboard cutout in Adams post of them outside Wembley.

• Haha
Does anyone ever actually win these giveaways? They constantly post them but I never see winners.

Reactions: 2
What a bullshitter. He’s had nothing planned outside of work for a year. Who’s he’s trying to kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.