Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been quiet on his stores the last couple of days.... has he finally read the room? Or frantically loooking for return flights on Monday 😉

Reactions: 4
He’s been quiet on his stores the last couple of days.... has he finally read the room? Or frantically loooking for return flights on Monday 😉
Yeah probably just going to try and say he was back beforehand so he doesn’t have to quarantine

Reactions: 2
His partner posted on stories yesterday and they were both in the hotel room.

Reactions: 1
I thought this. The whole undertone of his posts is that his holiday descending into a tit show is somehow someone else’s fault.

“Oh the room wasn’t ready” - yeah, you hadn’t booked it until the wheels of your plane had touched the runway in Lisbon so funnily enough, they weren’t prepared for your arrival. I’m sure they did the best they could at short notice.

“Gone out for drinks and everywhere closes at 10:30” - You should have called ahead and told them the CEO of InTheStyle was in town, I’m sure they would have stayed open longer for you 🙄🥱

Pair of clowns, both of them.
I thought this. The whole undertone of his posts is that his holiday descending into a tit show is somehow someone else’s fault.

“Oh the room wasn’t ready” - yeah, you hadn’t booked it until the wheels of your plane had touched the runway in Lisbon so funnily enough, they weren’t prepared for your arrival. I’m sure they did the best they could at short notice.

“Gone out for drinks and everywhere closes at 10:30” - You should have called ahead and told them the CEO of InTheStyle was in town, I’m sure they would have stayed open longer for you 🙄🥱

Pair of clowns, both of them.
The CEO of in the style 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Is he hoping for a gifted villa or something to suddenly become available. Absolute moron. Was able to book westlife tickets but they've got nowhere to stay 🥴 no normal person just rocks up abroad without sorting stuff prior.
Exactly !!! Who flies to a different country without a place to go when you land ???

Totally.

I’m adamant he was in the Maldives in January and kept that quiet.

He’s just got such an air of entitlement at at the moment. We had to postpone our family holiday for the 3rd time due to the pandemic and he’s complaining about his hotel not being his usual taste. It’s disgusting
and he filmed the hotel ..huge with a pool view and all .. but no’ it’s too busy for mr”I deserve better”
And let’s remeber he’s saying he’s there for work 🙄

• Haha
Everything he posts seems to be some sort of snobby post or getting one up on someone or ‘I am better than this’ he thinks a lot of himself doesn’t he!!

Adam needs to humble himself, he believes too much of his hype

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm sure it's probably not the case but he really comes across as finding Jamie a huge inconvenience and someone he'd rather avoid. He's always putting him/his ideas down.

I'm sure it's probably not the case but he really comes across as finding Jamie a huge inconvenience and someone he'd rather avoid. He's always putting him/his ideas down.
I get the same feeling. I actually get a vibe off both them that they don’t like each other. I think Jamie likes the £ and Frisby likes that he’s got a witch boy who bows down to him.

Reactions: 2
His stories moaning about his partner just make him look like an entitled dick, if I read that about someone else I would almost even begin to assume it would be along the lines it gaslighting and delving into emotional abuse. I’m sure he ‘probably’ means it light hearted but it’s constant and if my husband moaned about me as much on Instagram I’d wonder what kind of image he was trying to portray of me!

Reactions: 3
One thing I will commend ITS for is their size range and that they’ve started to make all new releases in all sizes and petite and tall. For still a relatively ‘small’ company that’s quite a big thing. Even veteran clothing shops don’t do that, however now that they’ve done this, they really need to start working on the quality of the clothes that they charging the prices for! I did a HUGE order and every single thing went back because although everything fit perfect, I couldn’t justify the quality of the clothes for the prices. I know they’re a fast fashion brand but I’ve had better quality from Primark and other places that are a fraction of the price of them!

Reactions: 6
I think the dresses are good quality but the jeans are the same thin style you buy from primark and the tops look nice but are all polyester which I’m the wrong age for now 💦 I’ve avoided all wool type clothes as none of them get good reviews. I do like Jamie, I prefer him to Adam.

I ordered a few dresses from them and they were terrible, material was horrible and the necklines didn’t sit flat on my chest
God knows how they do their fittings

I ordered a few dresses from them and they were terrible, material was horrible and the necklines didn’t sit flat on my chest
God knows how they do their fittings
That was the same for me! Almost everything was polyester too! Such an awful material

• Sick
So they are going to be selling In The Style in Asda stores now! I suppose at least people can try things on before they buy and see the quality of the items.

• Wow
So they are going to be selling In The Style in Asda stores now! I suppose at least people can try things on before they buy and see the quality of the items.
Is this for real? Replacing George or as a side range?

I never really watched his story’s much before as never followed him but he don’t half ramble on does he

Reactions: 3
So they’ve just put a 40% off everything up, how annoyed must those customers be that paid full price days ago on Lorna luxe and other collabs launch day. They always do big sales I don’t know why anyone pays full price and dosnt just wait for the predicable sale

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.