Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they've managed to find somewhere but because it's not up to their standards they're looking again. Wtf. Everywhere in Portugal is going to be busy!! Is he not aware that it's the first time in roughly a year that everyone has been able to travel and it's half term. Also realistically Portugal is probably about the only place on the green list that people from the UK can travel too. Twats.

Reactions: 7
Are they all there to 'shoot' now collections or is it just a coincidence 🤔
He’s said he’s got shoots on this week and Lorna was banging on about shooting her collection this week whilst she’s there 🙄

Reactions: 2
He’s said he’s got shoots on this week and Lorna was banging on about shooting her collection this week whilst she’s there 🙄
Maybe he's there to keep an eye on it. Lorna will have have plenty of room for them to stay won't she!! 🤣🤣

Surely if you were there mostly for work as he's insisting, you'd make sure you'd have somewhere to stay?!

Reactions: 5
Surely if you were there mostly for work as he's insisting, you'd make sure you'd have somewhere to stay?!
It’s just lies - any old excuse to get out the country - I’m surprised he hasn’t been before now for ‘work’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s just lies - any old excuse to get out the country - I’m surprised he hasn’t been before now for ‘work’ 🙄
Totally.

I’m adamant he was in the Maldives in January and kept that quiet.

He’s just got such an air of entitlement at at the moment. We had to postpone our family holiday for the 3rd time due to the pandemic and he’s complaining about his hotel not being his usual taste. It’s disgusting

Reactions: 7
I really think he should put the phone away when he’s drunk - it’s totally not professional
I know it’s his personal insta but he still represents his brand and quite frankly it’s embarrassing how he is trying to pretend he is one of the z list geordie shore celebs

Reactions: 8
His drunken ramblings show what an absolute tool he is. Thick as absolute pig tit. And the only person I’ve ever discovered that says “Like” more than Ashley James.
Such gross vulgar entitlement.
Working my hole , doesn’t need to be in Portugal to sit as his computer whilst his sidekick acts like a petulant child in the background.

He’s no where near Lorna, Lorna does everything by herself with her Grandad taking the pics. Frisby is never anywhere near one of her “shoots” , she has total control if only to edit pics making herself largely unrecognisable.
He just pays for her to go on holiday to sell her landfill shite, accessorised with the Chanel bags that have essentially been funded by ITSHite.

Reactions: 11
So Adam has been called out for only using white models/ celebs etc, I find it really interesting they gifted this girl who literally has 3k followers and low engagement a dress- looks like they just wanted a photo for their insta page to look less white

-she’s beautiful btw this is nothing against the girl just Adam’s predictable bullshit

Reactions: 9
The Tivoli in Vilamoura isn’t actually that great, last time I was there they had plastic sun loungers bet that will annoy him 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I really think he should put the phone away when he’s drunk - it’s totally not professional
I know it’s his personal insta but he still represents his brand and quite frankly it’s embarrassing how he is trying to pretend he is one of the z list geordie shore celebs
He must read here did you see his stories about his investors must be watching when Jamie was in the swimsuit.

Reactions: 1
I watched the breaking fashion doc the other day and jeez he doesn’t make a good impression for himself does he?! I can’t stand his entitlement and he clearly treats people awfully

I also hate ITS and all they stand for 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.