Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it's 2.50 per return + the cost to return it and if anything goes wrong when returning it you don't get your money back.
It makes loads as it makes people think I can't be bothered to return it so keep it even thought the size and quality is tit.
most decent online shops expect people to buy two in different sizes and return one. So don't make rturnea a witch

You know Adam would have applied for Geordie shore, towie and big brother but got rejected for not being interesting
I still don't get how they get away with the charging for returns. I also can't be bothered to research online buying laws etc. Has anyone looked into?

Reactions: 7
I still don't get how they get away with the charging for returns. I also can't be bothered to research online buying laws etc. Has anyone looked into?
I think this has been changed now. First time I ordered they took £2.50 off me. Second time (I had forgotten how tit quality it was) they gave me the £2.50 back as a voucher to use on their website. Maybe they’ve been told they can’t charge you to return seen as you don’t have the option to try.

Reactions: 1
Still charging an 'admin fee'
Yes I suppose it technically is an admin fee but it’s given back as a voucher to use on their website now. Seen as I’m not gonna order from them again it’s still £2.50 in their pocket and not mine.

Reactions: 2
Yes I suppose it technically is an admin fee but it’s given back as a voucher to use on their website now. Seen as I’m not gonna order from them again it’s still £2.50 in their pocket and not mine.
And I'm guessing a lot of people don't read the returns info till it's too late and you want to return.

Found this as well about distance buying.

Attachments

The only people that buy from in the style are airheads that think jac jossa is an inspirational idol. She won the jungle because her boyfriend was sticking it in other girls and people felt sorry for her. Nothing good about staying with a cheating scumbag that has no respect for the mother of his children.

Reactions: 12
I found an “in the style” jumper at the charity shop I volunteer at, it had the tag still attached. It practically fell apart when I tried it on. Someone clearly didn’t want to pay the AdMiN feE to return the trash ass jumper to the money grabbing robbing cockhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you ever looked on the website? They don’t seem to hold enough sizes in their products . It’s like a market stall!

I stupidly ordered a few things from inthestyle recently, wish I never bothered I’ve had nothing but problems!
1. order was to be dispatched within 7 days. 10 days later still waiting. I contacted them for an update they apologised and said it would be dispatched
2. Receive a dispatch confirmation email it details 2 items, I had paid for 5. Another email to inthestyle querying my other 3 items. They sold out so I was told I’d get a refund
3. 2 items come they are absolute shite. Returns can only be carried out via the online portal. When I log on my order isn’t showing in my order history. ANOTHER email to customer service.
4. Still waiting on my money back after returning my parcel over a week ago! No doubt I’ll need to email again 🙈

Take it from me if you’re going to order from here don’t! Save yourself the stress and go via ASOS.

Reactions: 8
I stupidly ordered a few things from inthestyle recently, wish I never bothered I’ve had nothing but problems!
1. order was to be dispatched within 7 days. 10 days later still waiting. I contacted them for an update they apologised and said it would be dispatched
2. Receive a dispatch confirmation email it details 2 items, I had paid for 5. Another email to inthestyle querying my other 3 items. They sold out so I was told I’d get a refund
3. 2 items come they are absolute shite. Returns can only be carried out via the online portal. When I log on my order isn’t showing in my order history. ANOTHER email to customer service.
4. Still waiting on my money back after returning my parcel over a week ago! No doubt I’ll need to email again 🙈

Take it from me if you’re going to order from here don’t! Save yourself the stress and go via ASOS.
Did they even give you the refund for the sold out items? They need reporting to Trading Standards

Ok, Mr “I was poor now I’m rich Frisby” strikes again :

- I don’t wanna be a show off but look at my amazing house!
- I don’t wanna be a show off but all my launches are the biggest one yet
- I don’t wanna be a show off but I started on my bedroom now we have a huge warehouse
- I don’t wanna be a show off but my company hit the market exchange
- I don’t wanna be a show off but ..
I KEEP REMINDING EVERYONE OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS BECAUSE I NEED AFFIRMATION FROM PEOPLE I DONT KNOW!

then we have ..
- I don’t like posting personal things but I organize a bunch of balloons for jamie
- I don’t like posting personal things but look at the expensive castle we gonna get married in
- I don’t like posting personal things but we have on magazine doing a shoot with the boyfriend I call a wife

Now the latest ..
- I don’t like posting personal things but look at the car I bought for my boyfriend ..

Please leave some cringe for the rest of us !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did they even give you the refund for the sold out items? They need reporting to Trading Standards
Yeah they gave me a refund but I was wondering what they would have done if I didn’t email them as that was 7 days after I placed the order and I hadn’t had any information following the original confirmation email which was sent right after I paid

Find it weird he’s marrying someone who looks so much like himself and I’d never buy the clothes, Primark do better quality

Reactions: 6
In theory I like what he is doing by using a mix of models . But it’s all about the execution and that jumpsuit isn’t going to be flattering on anyone larger than a
Size 12 tbf. None of those photos are flattering for those models.

Reactions: 5
I find it really bizzare how he's really hammering home how special this collection is. It's all the same size ranges as any other launch, the styles are similar to other launches etc. Someone's queried why Stacey's is so much more special than Jacs/Olivia etc and he's backtracked that they're all special.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get it. Is he hoping someone will just pop in his inbox with somewhere for them to stay because the way he keeps going on about it seems very entitled to me. Bank holiday weekend, half term and the only place brits can go on holiday and you rock up without anywhere to stay. Yeh smart.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get it. Is he hoping someone will just pop in his inbox with somewhere for them to stay because the way he keeps going on about it seems very entitled to me. Bank holiday weekend, half term and the only place brits can go on holiday and you rock up without anywhere to stay. Yeh smart.
I thought this. The whole undertone of his posts is that his holiday descending into a tit show is somehow someone else’s fault.

“Oh the room wasn’t ready” - yeah, you hadn’t booked it until the wheels of your plane had touched the runway in Lisbon so funnily enough, they weren’t prepared for your arrival. I’m sure they did the best they could at short notice.

“Gone out for drinks and everywhere closes at 10:30” - You should have called ahead and told them the CEO of InTheStyle was in town, I’m sure they would have stayed open longer for you 🙄🥱

Pair of clowns, both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he hoping for a gifted villa or something to suddenly become available. Absolute moron. Was able to book westlife tickets but they've got nowhere to stay 🥴 no normal person just rocks up abroad without sorting stuff prior.

Reactions: 5
Well he doesn’t have money worries like most of us so if there’s someone out there that wants to offer him something for an extortionate amount then they can. Although I can’t get a premiere in hotel in the uk for love nor money so good luck with that abroad 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.