Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad he’s using his money for good - 10k donation for Ashley Cain’s daughters treatment.
Just came here to say this. Thought it was a bit cringe putting his name to it, if I had made a donation like that I would probably have made in anonymous, but still-gotta admire that

Reactions: 3
I think it’s fair enough to put his name as if he was sharing it people would be interested to see if he donated himself. It’s an amazing thing to do.

Reactions: 11
£1000 from Molly-Mae. £900 less than she paid for that Prada coat she’s just bought 🧐

(P.S I know I’m being a bit of a dick here as she’s not actually obligated to give anything at all but still. She’s probably got £1000 in change down the back of the couch)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He seems to have a good heart tbh. The rags to riches story just gets in my nerves as it’s constant and the ask me anything’s he chooses the same questions all the time to show his rag to riches story. I actually think he’s quite boring and the rags to riches story is the only interesting thing about him.

Reactions: 8
On his way to a shoot today for the new babe. Bets that it’s Stacey Solomon. He’s been commenting on her posts more recently.

Reactions: 5
This company has done over 15 influencer collections just from Jan-March 2021, THATS bleeping OBSCENE. The collections are all so similar, the quality is beyond tit..why can’t he just tone it down for a bit. Fast fashion is killing the planet, yet this knob has done 5 collection drops in the last 5 days!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it just me that thinks ITS is shite? The clothes you actually get are often different from the samples the models show u and if they can give 40% off all weekend it shows how cheaply they're made to still make a profit and duck knows who was exploited to get such big profit margins.

Reposting as didn't know this thread was here!

Glad he’s using his money for good - 10k donation for Ashley Cain’s daughters treatment.
It's a good advert for his company? Commercially it makes sensem to get all that good pr in the newspapers. I wouldn't give much credit for it.

Reactions: 6
I got one of the Dani dyer maternity dresses and couldn’t believe how bad quality it was

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks ITS is shite? The clothes you actually get are often different from the samples the models show u and if they can give 40% off all weekend it shows how cheaply they're made to still make a profit and duck knows who was exploited to get such big profit margins.

It's a good advert for his company? Commercially it makes sensem to get all that good pr in the newspapers. I wouldn't give much credit for it.
Yep I’ve ordered a few times and always had to send it back, quality and sizing is terrible

Reactions: 2
Anyone that's had a bad experience do take the time to write a review. Then maybe they'll stop being such scammers

Another day, another drop 😂. Quality is awful and having celebs claim it's "luxe" give over. This has ali express all over it.

It’s all picked from Ali express. Lorna luxe & Sonja from Real Housewives of New York were flogging the same clothes! On Lorna’s thread there were pics of her clothes she had “designed” on the Ali express website. That Adam Frisby is a bloody con artist shilling crappy clothes that you have to pay to return!

Reactions: 7
I actually think he’s quite boring and the rags to riches story is the only interesting thing about him.
He seems a bit desperate to always hang with the cool kids
Hes made a lot of money but at the expense of exploitation and the planet. He could have made less and been a positive impact but is money hungry.

There will be some sort of tax write off some where

Maybe they make all their money from charging to return!
Yep it's 2.50 per return + the cost to return it and if anything goes wrong when returning it you don't get your money back.
It makes loads as it makes people think I can't be bothered to return it so keep it even thought the size and quality is tit.
most decent online shops expect people to buy two in different sizes and return one. So don't make rturnea a witch

You know Adam would have applied for Geordie shore, towie and big brother but got rejected for not being interesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.