Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad there’s been posts on here about this. As above people have said, whenever I’ve done something similar I’ve asked what they want. Different people will ask for different things. Also some people with drug/alcohol problems can’t really eat, so would prefer a hot chocolate.
Re the girl saying she’ll spend it on crack-of course she bleeping will, shes addicted to it. If I give money to the homeless I assume they will probably spend it on drugs/alcohol as they will likely be addicted. I give them money regardless because their life is still worse than mine & they deserve compassion.
I’m really annoyed with her because she comes across as this liberal hippy ‘live & let live’ type person but she’s not. She’s shown herself to be judgy, clueless & cosseted.
I contemplated messaging her to this effect as I have contact with homeless people in work but that always seems futile with instagram.
She’s quite obviously wedged & has time in her hands-how about regularly donating money to a homeless charity or volunteering for a charity?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so glad there’s been posts on here about this. As above people have said, whenever I’ve done something similar I’ve asked what they want. Different people will ask for different things. Also some people with drug/alcohol problems can’t really eat, so would prefer a hot chocolate.
Re the girl saying she’ll spend it on crack-of course she bleeping will, shes addicted to it. If I give money to the homeless I assume they will probably spend it on drugs/alcohol as they will likely be addicted. I give them money regardless because their life is still worse than mine & they deserve compassion.
I’m really annoyed with her because she comes across as this liberal hippy ‘live & let live’ type person but she’s not. She’s shown herself to be judgy, clueless & cosseted.
I contemplated messaging her to this effect as I have contact with homeless people in work but that always seems futile with instagram.
She’s quite obviously wedged & has time in her hands-how about regularly donating money to a homeless charity or volunteering for a charity?
Exactly my sentiments, if i lived on the streets would I be a drug addict, yes most likely. Anything to forget my situation.
What’s annoyed me the most about this ignorant video is does she not realise why a lot of people are homeless. I’ve done some volunteer work and when you talk to them, so many are the result of abuse and mental health issues. She has a very privileged life and rbis hippy love crAp is bullshit. She loves spending money have lusting after expensive things. Have some compassion!

Reactions: 3
Wow. So buying porridge is just a mass assumption they are desperate amd will eat anything. She is being a bit self prosumptious.

“Charged” her crystals by the moon. What a bleeping bellend.

Pray to the Easter bunny for a blessing. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I particularly hate the ‘I’ve worked hard for this’ Justification when someone might challenge why you would spend £1000+ on a rainbow cape. I work incredibly hard for a modest income in an industry I love. So do all the people who work as nurses, firefighters, social workers, people who work in construction, cleaning and a million other professions. To spend that much on an article of clothing and then lament about your bad experience when buying a £3 porridge pot for someone who is obviously struggling is just laughable. You deserve no pity, no empathy when you present yourself as a saviour. None of us are, we do the best we can, but the best you do is harmful and ignorant.

Reactions: 15
Especially when their money apparently came from the legal high business pre-legislation. Literally the pedlars of the spice that “the homeless” are smoking whilst on the street. Full bleeping circle eh. She should take a long look in the mirror. Likewise vaping money - this is damaging stuff. No one smoking the riot squad vape is going to be healthier than those who abstain. I wonder if they’ve invested a chunk of cash in betfair or gala.... cover all immoral bases.

Reactions: 9
Especially when their money apparently came from the legal high business pre-legislation. Literally the pedlars of the spice that “the homeless” are smoking whilst on the street. Full bleeping circle eh. She should take a long look in the mirror. Likewise vaping money - this is damaging stuff. No one smoking the riot squad vape is going to be healthier than those who abstain. I wonder if they’ve invested a chunk of cash in betfair or gala.... cover all immoral bases.
Gosh!!!

Reactions: 1
I think she may have read your mind.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s been reading about this on Tattle hasn’t she? But I suppose good for her for reflecting on it & doing something positive

She’s been reading about this on Tattle hasn’t she? But I suppose good for her for reflecting on it & doing something positive
That didn’t make much sense! I mean she’s read our comments here about the homeless situation of the other week.

Anyone that has followed her a while, do you know what really annoys me as an Actual animal lover?
How blasé she is about her pets dying etc. Her dogs killed the large house rabbits she had. She bought more. No idea what happened to them.
Dog died.. into the freezer to be sent to the taxidermist and she was over it within hours.
My dog died in August, I’m still not over it.

There’s nothing wrong with having lots of pets let’s face it she has the room. She just doesn’t seem responsible enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone that has followed her a while, do you know what really annoys me as an Actual animal lover?
How blasé she is about her pets dying etc. Her dogs killed the large house rabbits she had. She bought more. No idea what happened to them.
Dog died.. into the freezer to be sent to the taxidermist and she was over it within hours.

There’s nothing wrong with having lots of pets let’s face it she has the room. She just doesn’t seem responsible enough!
My dog died 18 months ago and I'm still not over it no way would I have stuffed her in the freezer. So sorry for your loss. X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had no idea her dogs killed rabbits and then she bought more!!

No posts about the newer rabbits since last April so fingers crossed they’re ok! She set up their own insta page and then just didn’t ever mention them again?

Beyond weird! Makes me feel sick. What sane person keeps their dog in the freezer and laughs and jokes about the rabbit.

Beyond weird! Makes me feel sick. What sane person keeps their dog in the freezer and laughs and jokes about the rabbit.
Then buys more rabbits. Whilst still owning the same dogs!? Just has zero respect for living things I assume

No posts about the newer rabbits since last April so fingers crossed they’re ok! She set up their own insta page and then just didn’t ever mention them again?
Yeah not sure which one. One of the bigger dogs it think she said they get into the room where the rabbits were. Then goes and buys more!

• Wow
This is absolutely bang on. So right here. She is too thick to see how ludicrous she and her infantile views are

Um....today's post from her about other little boys birthday...how come only 7 years ago she was living in a normal house, now a mansion??
He is involved in the legal high crap and made his money from this crap

When they moved into their current house she mentioned in an offhand manner that their dogs had killed four sheep in the first week. this woman has always been an idiot

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.