Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the older one was “beau”. Definitely not one of her brood that we see on the gram

Reactions: 1
Um....today's post from her about other little boys birthday...how come only 7 years ago she was living in a normal house, now a mansion??

She had "midgets" at her wedding, as some form of entertainment. How revolting is that? If that's not the definition of un-educated I don't know what is. And it certainly doesn't fall under the 'nice person' category.
Yess she is horrendous, totally distasteful. Look back through her Instagram though and she seemed to live in a very regular semi then all of a sudden has this huge house and loads of money? Where from?

Northamptonshire, I believe. Tempted to email it to the police. It’s dangerous (both driving the wrong way and filming while driving all the time)
Do it defo

Saw her latest story moaning about that homeless guy throwing porridge and that she gave a homeless woman a tenner once and she said she’d spend it on crack....

she said ‘I’m not going to help homeless people anymore’

Imagine applying that to all people ? Iv met more than two head men so ALL MEN ARE CANCELLED.
theres two rude mumsat school so ALL MUMS ARE RUDE

Also, we get it. You ‘do’ charity by buying porridge from Pret. What a wanky act.

Reactions: 8
I saw that story, in two minds about it. I thought it was a bit virtue signalling but wondered if she was genuinely hurt? The bit about condiments did make me laugh.

She could always give a whacking donation to shelter or crisis of course...

I saw that story, in two minds about it. I thought it was a bit virtue signalling but wondered if she was genuinely hurt? The bit about condiments did make me laugh.

She could always give a whacking donation to shelter or crisis of course...
yeah hearing the story I did think what a Twatty thing to do
The comments about ‘all homeless people’ were just not necessary though

I saw it and it made me feel uneasy. Just because someone is homeless, doesn’t mean we should assume what they want.

They deserve respect and dignity. What if he doesn’t like porridge. I don’t. And being homeless wouldn’t change that.

What she should have done was approach him first, mention she was popping into Pret and asked if he wanted anything. Give him the choice. Don’t just assume he’ll be grateful that you bought something for him that he didn’t ask for.

That was my thoughts when I saw her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep I agree. You should always ask. I’ve asked a person if they want to come in to a shop with me and choose what they want before too and it’s always been appreciated. I really dislike her anyway so this just adds to it for me!

Reactions: 3
Saw her latest story moaning about that homeless guy throwing porridge and that she gave a homeless woman a tenner once and she said she’d spend it on crack....

she said ‘I’m not going to help homeless people anymore’

Imagine applying that to all people ? Iv met more than two head men so ALL MEN ARE CANCELLED.
theres two rude mumsat school so ALL MUMS ARE RUDE

Also, we get it. You ‘do’ charity by buying porridge from Pret. What a wanky act.
The humble brag.... I think most people would turn to drugs crack/ or it would compound their addiction by sleeping rough in the freezing cold! She’s got about a 700 bedroom home so she doesn’t know the half of it... idiot.

I have nothing productive to add, but that lot of stories really annoyed me. She has no clue. Knobber!

What an absolute knob. Treat them with a little respect instead of expecting a standing ovation because you bought some porridge!

Reactions: 5
First time poster, but I can’t not - I messaged her to say how damaging it was to say ‘never donating to the homeless’ again. What if this affects future donations? Completely unacceptable and it come from such an entitled place! “I gave this person porridge and they threw it, therefore I’m never giving to the homeless again”. For someone with such a big following - this could cause catastrophic damage! What an entitled story this was - “I had a bad experience with a homeless person as I go home to my mansion and comfortable life - don’t donate ever, because they didn’t appreciate me”. Horrific

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.