Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the video she has just posted?! Referring to ‘slant eyes’ in a song about Covid... racist much?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So the other day she’s practically crying about the prospect of Glastonbury being cancelled (don’t get me wrong I’ve had a fair few sulks on what I’m going to miss out on during the pandemic. Not least the fact my boyfriend lives in Dubai)
But today she’s preaching about how many pld people will die and how we should all do our bit. (Which we should) Very much looking forward to seeing what her bit is..

Reactions: 5
So the other day she’s practically crying about the prospect of Glastonbury being cancelled (don’t get me wrong I’ve had a fair few sulks on what I’m going to miss out on during the pandemic. Not least the fact my boyfriend lives in Dubai)
But today she’s preaching about how many pld people will die and how we should all do our bit. (Which we should) Very much looking forward to seeing what her bit is..
She could move about 25 of them into her house given the size of it.

She could move about 25 of them into her house given the size of it.
The problem with her is, I think she means well by most of it. But she doesn’t seem to engage her brain at any point. And with this being new wealth she loves to spend. And again doesn’t engage her brain when it’s appropriate to share.

Literally thought her post was going to be about the sudden surge of deaths in Italy / uk, but no, its about a bleeping festival that has been rightfully cancelled.

Literally thought her post was going to be about the sudden surge of deaths in Italy / uk, but no, its about a bleeping festival that has been rightfully cancelled.
Yeah, I thought she might prove me wrong, but no...

I’m sickened by her recent rant on stories. Calling all those poor people stuck on a reduced service tube line all those awful things.

Do you think they want to be there Lucy? Do you? Do you really?

Can you tell them where they can buy a mask and gloves from?

Can you give those poor people some of your money to keep a roof over their heads and feed their children?

Can you do anything helpful apart from moaning about Glasto being cancelled?

Seriously. Grow the duck up. Key workers, nurses, zero hours contractors, supermarket workers, engineers, police staff have ALL been let down!

Float off back to your poxy stupid fairy mansion and moan about your kids (like usual).

Reactions: 18
Privileged wanker. Very easy to sit on Instagram, flouncing around your mansion and grounds without the NEED to go to work, calling out people who are clearly not going on the tube on a bleeping jolly, when there's a national shortage of PPE.

duck off and then duck off some more.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely, I am sick to the back teeth of rich twats in their country piles set in acres of land telling us to "just stay at home". Like you say, what poor sod wants to be stuck in the armpit of someone else on the Northern Line right now? Someone with very few choices in life who is terrified of losing their job that's who.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.