Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sickened by her recent rant on stories. Calling all those poor people stuck on a reduced service tube line all those awful things.

Do you think they want to be there Lucy? Do you? Do you really?

Can you tell them where they can buy a mask and gloves from?

Can you give those poor people some of your money to keep a roof over their heads and feed their children?

Can you do anything helpful apart from moaning about Glasto being cancelled?

Seriously. Grow the duck up. Key workers, nurses, zero hours contractors, supermarket workers, engineers, police staff have ALL been let down!

Float off back to your poxy stupid fairy mansion and moan about your kids (like usual).
This is exactly what I thought. Does she think they are off to all the closed shops on oxford street!?

Reactions: 4
Don't know this lassie, and it's probably already been said, but every time I see this thread I think...

duck sake, why didn't she call her account Absolutely FabuLUCE instead?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
O here she is. High and mighty moaning about people on the tube. Some people don’t have the money you seem to Lucy and some people actually have to work for a bloody living not just fart around the house all day. “Why are people on the tube” Um the obvious answer is because they’re bosses aren’t supportive and they need money so instead of digging in to them, if you really have to post something, why don’t you say oh feel so sorry for these people being made to go to work and crammed into small spaces on their journey. bleeping unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gone!

Hmmmm. I hope it’s because I called her out on her incredibly advantaged spoilt madam rant about tube and train patrons being like literal lambs to the slaughter.

But I bet it more likely she’s on holiday/visiting people and doesn’t want to get found out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Check out lullabelle the ginger ninja or sommat like that... In a Covid daze I was mindlessly scrolling insta and came across a poster on DLAM that looked familiar...

Reactions: 3
Set up a new account , what happened?
I can only presume she had negative feedback about her story slagging off all those poor people trapped on the tube trains in London. They weren’t out on a jolly. They were trying to get to work. She knew she had spies on her page.

When all’s said and done I didn’t mind Lucy. Unlike most of them she always replied when I spoke to her and seemed nice enough BUT she really needs to educate herself on the matters of the day! She needs to follow the news not just social media for her opinion.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.