Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She liIves local to me and I have seen her out and about, she is very ‘normal ‘ whenever she is out and her and the kids don’t stand out, it is very much for social media that she portrays herself as wacky and out there, people show you what they want you to see not necessarily what they really are.....

Reactions: 4
Names like that are given entirely for the benefit of the parent/s showing off how "out there" they are without any regard for how the child might feel later. And there's a happy medium between the most popular names and Egg Butty (though I don't think there's anything wrong with popular names, they're usually popular because they're good names!).

Reactions: 5
Fills her house with the biggest Christmas trees with thousand of lights that most normal people could not afford . Then lectures /preaches about what important at Christmas . All for the "likes" . The preaching drives me insane , I know how to live thanks 🥺

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure that last year thay had a chef service in to do all the cooking/hosting over Christmas, I mean we all do that don't we!!!!

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure that last year thay had a chef service in to do all the cooking/hosting over Christmas, I mean we all do that don't we!!!!
They did , housekeeper ,Nanny, just like us normal folk.

Reactions: 1
Flying of to New York to drink champagne because her Christmas is just like everyone else's!

Flying of to New York to drink champagne because her Christmas is just like everyone else's!
I like Lucy but have to admit I was taken aback by her saying she was off to New York to drink champagne and cocktails...hope the kids aren’t going as that sounds rubbish for kids 😂 come watch Mum get trolleyed

Well sure the kids are going cos they are busy playing board games daily🤔

• Haha
She posted that being a mother is a job and she feels she needs 4 weeks away from them every year.
The kids will be at home.

• Haha
She doesn’t believe in ‘spoiling at Christmas’ and it Isn’t about presents .. not that the below pic is major spoiling but the cost of the jumpers ect Is all some mums can afford at Christmas and this is why she annoys me!! Also when she a always shows off that her kids don’t use any technology .. yeah easy choice with a back garden the size of a zoo and nanny’s to keep them entertained. Not the same for all mums!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did anyone just see the story she posted and then deleted? About the Star Wars premier with two children on the ‘blue carpet’... but I didn’t recognise the older child?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.