Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You said ‘not one of them wants to dress as a boy’

What does a boy dress like?
You’re being pedantic with respect to how people are wording posts.
We are all, including yourself, fully aware of what the majority of boys dress like (whether through choice, parents choice or social reasons) and in recent posts no one has said that boys *should* dress in a masculine fashion. What is being said is that it appears incredibly strange that out of all the boys, every one of them picks outfits with exactly the same style as what she would pick. Which says to me she’s either cloned their minds or in fact, she is the one that picks their clothes and not them.
My son up to last year had very long hair, in a very similar style to her children but I am honest enough to say that it was MY choice of haircut and not his.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve no issue with kids dressing exactly how they please whether its as girls, boys, somewhere in between or bloody Martians. However I remember there was some comment about one of her boys wanting some kind of character trainers (like postman pat or something similar) and she wouldn’t allow it so clearly they dont wear what they like. I would say that they dress how she encourages them to and that is gender neutral.
Absolutely this - she posted a story of shoes and had 🤢🤢🤢 emojis. Of course she chooses their clothes - how many 4 year olds do you see out shopping for themselves?!
It fits in with her "wacky" persona that she's created.
I'm all for choice and expressing yourself however which way you would like - which she enforces as long as it fits in with her "rainbow" theme it seems.

Reactions: 6
I’ve no issue with kids dressing exactly how they please whether its as girls, boys, somewhere in between or bloody Martians. However I remember there was some comment about one of her boys wanting some kind of character trainers (like postman pat or something similar) and she wouldn’t allow it so clearly they dont wear what they like. I would say that they dress how she encourages them to and that is gender neutral.
I remember that - it was Nerf trainers. Not sure what was wrong with them - too stereotypically male or too stereotypically working class?!

Reactions: 3
you know exactly what I mean, Don’t try and act like I am stereotyping , there is a reason 99% of clothing websites have a boys and a men’s section because that’s exactly what they are.. boys/men’s clothes. Are you telling me that next/debenhams and a million other stores are all stereotyping?
I never said I had a problem with them wearing girls clothes, I just wish she would be honest and say it’s her choice that all four boys wear leggings ( from a GIRLS section) and not pretend it’s totally their choice. If it is then that would be absolutely fine, but I think it’s just her way of trying to stand out, I.e the names she chose for them including their middle names shows she wants them to stand out from the crowd, whether that be good or bad. unfortunately these days people are touchy. Don’t try and jump down my throat by being technical about how I worded what I said.
There are no boys or girls clothes, clothes are clothes. Its one thing to be here to gossip about an adult but to be here slating her kids? Nah

You’re being pedantic with respect to how people are wording posts.
We are all, including yourself, fully aware of what the majority of boys dress like (whether through choice, parents choice or social reasons) and in recent posts no one has said that boys *should* dress in a masculine fashion. What is being said is that it appears incredibly strange that out of all the boys, every one of them picks outfits with exactly the same style as what she would pick. Which says to me she’s either cloned their minds or in fact, she is the one that picks their clothes and not them.
My son up to last year had very long hair, in a very similar style to her children but I am honest enough to say that it was MY choice of haircut and not his.
Surprised you dragged yourself away from your obsession with MOD long enough to contribute

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There are no boys or girls clothes, clothes are clothes. Its one thing to be here to gossip about an adult but to be here slating her kids? Nah

Surprised you dragged yourself away from your obsession with MOD long enough to contribute
Bollocks - there are boys clothes and girls clothes and anyone with half a brain knows that. And where do we slate her kids? Have a word with yourself.

Reactions: 11

Firstly, no one slated her kids, if you read the comments properly we were stating that she chooses what her children wear lol, your clearly one of ‘those’ types of people aren’t you. P.s I’m sure he isn’t obsessed with MOD .. he’s just using it to gossip, ironically what this site is for, and if you’re not happy with it then don’t comment or even visit the site in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
It was difficult I’ll be honest but I managed to get through it by meditating and wearing a technicoloured dreamcoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The point is, even if all four of her kids are choosing themselves to dress in "gender neutral" clothes, they will be doing it to please their mother. So not entirely free will really.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think we should be slating her children’s names. What you name your child is very personal. And I like her children’s name. It’s better than having the same name as everyone else

I don’t think we should be slating her children’s names. What you name your child is very personal. And I like her children’s name. It’s better than having the same name as everyone else
Really? I'd rather be Joe Bloggs than an Egg Butty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guarantee you all of those children will be utterly embarrassed and ridiculed about those names when they are older. Passport application, job applications, bank accounts, marriage and birth certificates etc.
Bolan-Billy Super Duper
Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince
Hendrix-Cobaine Santa Claus
Lennon-William Egg Butty
FFS.

Reactions: 1
I guarantee you all of those children will be utterly embarrassed and ridiculed about those names when they are older. Passport application, job applications, bank accounts, marriage and birth certificates etc.
Bolan-Billy Super Duper
Lennon-William Egg Butty
FFS.
Do we know for sure those names are real and not just for the gram? Why did she spell it Cobaine...just looks like cocaine to me 😂

Bolan-Billy Super Duper
Lennon-William Egg Butty
FFS.
Nah, their first names are fine and there are so many unusual names these days. People at passport control will have seen and heard it all, they'll likely not bat an eye. The rest of their names are fun, and they appear to have been brought up in a quirky home and lifestyle, so I reckon they'll just have a laugh and use them only when it matters or they want to. People only know my middle name if I share it. And should any of them feel embarrassed they can just make a normal one up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.