Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way I'm shocked lol. Cuz I knew she got married while preg in Las Vegas si I'm gonna assume it was with baby number 2? X

No way I'm shocked lol. Cuz I knew she got married while preg in Las Vegas si I'm gonna assume it was with baby number 2? X
No idea to be honest.
Must be as I just looked on her post and it says they’ve been married for 8 years but together for 10.x

I love this post!
She is so ‘be yourself’ ‘let your kids wear rainbows and tutus if that’s who they are’
but her publicly shaming her son & he can’t wear these (super cool) nerf shoes on her watch?? bleeping twit!! ?
Zoe probs wasn’t invited cos ben cheated on lucy with her 🤣🤣 who knows. Her life is a bleeping fairytale in her stupid head.View attachment 33776
Who the hell is zoe? And did ben actually cheat

Reactions: 1
so shocked that Ben isn't the dad of her eldest, assumed they were all his kids!

anyone know what Ben does for a living for them to have so much money?

also saw a while back she reunited with her mum after being estranged for a few years which I thought was sweet. also I like how she lets the boys dress, I probably wouldn't let my kids wear that but each to their own, at least she lets them pick what they want without sticking to gender stereotypes. Ziggy is adorable

so shocked that Ben isn't the dad of her eldest, assumed they were all his kids!

anyone know what Ben does for a living for them to have so much money?

also saw a while back she reunited with her mum after being estranged for a few years which I thought was sweet. also I like how she lets the boys dress, I probably wouldn't let my kids wear that but each to their own, at least she lets them pick what they want without sticking to gender stereotypes. Ziggy is adorable
He owns a vaping company

Reactions: 2
also I like how she lets the boys dress, I probably wouldn't let my kids wear that but each to their own, at least she lets them pick what they want without sticking to gender stereotypes. Ziggy is adorable
Does she though?! I’m a bit skeptical whether the boys outfits are their choice. Bizarre that all the boys have more or less the same fashion sense as she does.

Reactions: 9
Does she though?! I’m a bit skeptical whether the boys outfits are their choice. Bizarre that all the boys have more or less the same fashion sense as she does.
I think particularly the youngest it's been forced on him before an age where he could decide for himself. It looks asif she was gutted he wasn't a girl so has made him into one.

Reactions: 3
I think particularly the youngest it's been forced on him before an age where he could decide for himself. It looks asif she was gutted he wasn't a girl so has made him into one.
I find it strange that out of four boys - not one of them wants to dress as a boy.. abit suspect, and they’ve all thought nope we want to dress as rainbows like mum ... don’t think so

Reactions: 6
What exactly does ‘dressing as a boy’ entail? Clothes are clothes. duck gender norms and gender stereotyping and let kids be kids. Clothes are for everyone.

That aside, I can’t cope with the unapologetic locs and the Dia De Los Muertas fancy dress. A two for one on cultural appropriation, can’t look at her without cringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What exactly does ‘dressing as a boy’ entail? Clothes are clothes. duck gender norms and gender stereotyping and let kids be kids. Clothes are for everyone.

That aside, I can’t cope with the unapologetic locs and the Dia De Los Muertas fancy dress. A two for one on cultural appropriation, can’t look at her without cringing.
my example is this, she said they had a photo shoot and all of the boys chose to wear patterned leggings and jackets with tassels.
I have no problem with boys wearing dresses or girls wearing tracksuits or anything of the sort but I wish she would just be more honest and say she chose the boys outfits for that day as I am quite sure she did.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
my example is this, she said they had a photo shoot and all of the boys chose to wear patterned leggings and jackets with tassels.
I have no problem with boys wearing dresses or girls wearing tracksuits or anything of the sort but I wish she would just be more honest and say she chose the boys outfits for that day as I am quite sure she did.
You said ‘not one of them wants to dress as a boy’

What does a boy dress like?

Reactions: 1
You said ‘not one of them wants to dress as a boy’

What does a boy dress like?
you know exactly what I mean, Don’t try and act like I am stereotyping , there is a reason 99% of clothing websites have a boys and a men’s section because that’s exactly what they are.. boys/men’s clothes. Are you telling me that next/debenhams and a million other stores are all stereotyping?
I never said I had a problem with them wearing girls clothes, I just wish she would be honest and say it’s her choice that all four boys wear leggings ( from a GIRLS section) and not pretend it’s totally their choice. If it is then that would be absolutely fine, but I think it’s just her way of trying to stand out, I.e the names she chose for them including their middle names shows she wants them to stand out from the crowd, whether that be good or bad. unfortunately these days people are touchy. Don’t try and jump down my throat by being technical about how I worded what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve no issue with kids dressing exactly how they please whether its as girls, boys, somewhere in between or bloody Martians. However I remember there was some comment about one of her boys wanting some kind of character trainers (like postman pat or something similar) and she wouldn’t allow it so clearly they dont wear what they like. I would say that they dress how she encourages them to and that is gender neutral.

Reactions: 9
I’ve no issue with kids dressing exactly how they please whether its as girls, boys, somewhere in between or bloody Martians. However I remember there was some comment about one of her boys wanting some kind of character trainers (like postman pat or something similar) and she wouldn’t allow it so clearly they dont wear what they like. I would say that they dress how she encourages them to and that is gender neutral.
well said!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.