Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. I want to vomit at her international womens day post regarding queen.
ahes hardly inspirational she’s a frigging baby for Christ sakes!!
What an absolute wet wipe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was hoping she would stick a celebratory hairclip on the child for the day that's in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From what I read I thought the burn was caused by the baby being dragged across the floor rather than a chemical burn. Like she was trapped in a toy car and one of the boys sped off and her cheeked burned against the floor. But I guess we will never know!

I’ve just seen one of her grid posts. All I can say is her poor boys. Banging on again about how she still can’t believe she has a little girl. Give up Lucy, fucks sake, you also have FOUR other children 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen one of her grid posts. All I can say is her poor boys. Banging on again about how she still can’t believe she has a little girl. Give up Lucy, fucks sake, you also have FOUR other children 🙄
i feel so sorry for her boys, because it's not since her daughter was born that she's been gushing about how incredible it is to have fulfilled her dream of having a girl. they must have been aware for years prior that she was gutted she'd had four boys, as there's a post from a few years back when Ziggy was about three where she talks about the disappointment she felt when she found out he was another boy, as she was apparently "so disturbingly desperate" for a daughter she had convinced herself that she was carrying a girl and was absolutely devastated because she dreamed of being a mummy to a girl - and thought that she deserved a girl after three boys. this was at a point where she didn't plan to have any more children. there is no way tho her boys didn't pick up on resentment over the years - but even more so since their sister was born! having a girl was her "life mission", so the boys will grow up aware that they were simply failed attempts to have the fairytale little girl their mother dreamed of! 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s stopped him dressing up in “girls” clothes now she has a actual girl to dress up
Oh she definitely has. The other day she posted a photo, I think they were bowling, and all the boys had typical navy boys clothes on. Did make me giggle since she used to go on constantly how much they all loved rainbows and sequins!

Reactions: 10
They've all become so mainstream since the precious baby GIRL came and completed their lives. It seems now that that void has been filled for Lucy she doesn't need to make an effort to be seen or get attention. It's very sad actually.

Reactions: 10
From what I read I thought the burn was caused by the baby being dragged across the floor rather than a chemical burn. Like she was trapped in a toy car and one of the boys sped off and her cheeked burned against the floor. But I guess we will never know!
No she said it was a substance that caused the burn that most people wouldn’t have in their homes and that the medical team had to google what it was.

Reactions: 4
i feel so sorry for her boys, because it's not since her daughter was born that she's been gushing about how incredible it is to have fulfilled her dream of having a girl. they must have been aware for years prior that she was gutted she'd had four boys, as there's a post from a few years back when Ziggy was about three where she talks about the disappointment she felt when she found out he was another boy, as she was apparently "so disturbingly desperate" for a daughter she had convinced herself that she was carrying a girl and was absolutely devastated because she dreamed of being a mummy to a girl - and thought that she deserved a girl after three boys. this was at a point where she didn't plan to have any more children. there is no way tho her boys didn't pick up on resentment over the years - but even more so since their sister was born! having a girl was her "life mission", so the boys will grow up aware that they were simply failed attempts to have the fairytale little girl their mother dreamed of! 💔
I reckon she 100% went for gender selection. Especially as she was done having children and they’ve definitely got the money to do so.
I know gender disappointment is a very real thing as a friend suffers with it and irs not something some people can help, but my friend is totally private about it and feels guilty. She would never ever announce publicly she was ‘disappointed’ to have another boy. Especially somewhere they might read one day!

Reactions: 8
I can hand on heart say that if my daughter had been a son I would have deep down had gender disappointment but would never dream of letting the kids know that. I’d have longed for that daughter still knowing it was going to be my last baby and not getting it.
however she is a very lovely healthy girl and so I treat my boys any different no they’re all treated the same but I am aware I’m very lucky to have healthy children. I don’t rave about their gender nor glorify one or the other sex on Social media….. but off track there but you get the jist. Back to Lucy, that poor babies face today it must be so sore for her. It looks so angry and red.

Reactions: 1
I reckon she 100% went for gender selection. Especially as she was done having children and they’ve definitely got the money to do so.
I know gender disappointment is a very real thing as a friend suffers with it and irs not something some people can help, but my friend is totally private about it and feels guilty. She would never ever announce publicly she was ‘disappointed’ to have another boy. Especially somewhere they might read one day!
no, she genuinely DID say that she was disappointed Ziggy was a boy! she makes no secret of her disappointment, as the post which states she was "so badly (disturbingly) desperate for Ziggy to be a boy" remains on her IG, for anyone - including her sons - to read. she even labelled the post #genderdisappointment, and says that would have loved the chance to be a mummy to a girl and that her sadness that she isn't will never go away. and that out. of four kids, she deserved at least one girl! 😔

she's made no secret of her disappointment, so i imagine her boys - especially the older ones - are painfully aware she was desperate for them to be girls. 💔

Screenshot_20220309_230649.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
no, she genuinely DID say that she was disappointed Ziggy was a boy! she makes no secret of her disappointment, as the post which states she was "so badly (disturbingly) desperate for Ziggy to be a boy" remains on her IG, for anyone - including her sons - to read. she even labelled the post #genderdisappointment, and says that would have loved the chance to be a mummy to a girl and that her sadness that she isn't will never go away. and that out. of four kids, she deserved at least one girl! 😔

she's made no secret of her disappointment, so i imagine her boys - especially the older ones - are painfully aware she was desperate for them to be girls. 💔

View attachment 1114559
no that’s what I meant, sorry I didn’t word it properly - my friend who actually has gender disappointment feels guilty and would never post it publicly.

lucy is a disgrace of a mother - a real horrible person

Reactions: 9
It drives me crackers she writes Ow instead of Oh! It’s irrational but I want to fling my iPad across the room. 🤣

Edited for typo. Ow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That post is ridiculous. Take precautions if you don’t want get pregnant! Does she not know how babies are made?