Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm I think it’s formaldehyde or similar, they’re into taxidermy aren’t they and they use chemicals like that for it
Literally thought the same thing the other day could it be something to do with taxidermy, even googled if maybe the boys broke a taxidermy animal could the insides burn you. Who knows.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure that taxidermied animals are completely dry. They aren’t full of liquid. They have to be dry because moisture would cause rot/mould.

If formaldehyde is used the specimen usually has to be submerged in it. Do they have anything in jars?

Reactions: 5
It also says it’s fatal if inhaled. If it’s been spilled over the poor child’s face then she would have inhaled if not ingested some and therefore she’d not have survived based on that description. I don’t think it was that

Lighter fluid perhaps? Did I also read that the baby had Covid and she was unaware until they the hospital discovered she had damaged lungs - that’s pretty serious. I used to follow her briefly but I came to my senses pretty quickly. Apparently the money is from manufacturing and sales of legal highs.

Reactions: 4
Lighter fluid perhaps? Did I also read that the baby had Covid and she was unaware until they the hospital discovered she had damaged lungs - that’s pretty serious. I used to follow her briefly but I came to my senses pretty quickly. Apparently the money is from manufacturing and sales of legal highs.
They knew she had covid, they all ended up getting covid, the issue was that Queen didn’t present any typical covid symptoms so despite testing positive she was ‘’ok’’ and it wasn’t under she was put under general anaesthesia that they noticed she actually had ‘covid lung’ which is quite serious and ended up being what I gather was an emergency during the surgery/procedure. So it wasn’t that they didn’t know she had covid because they knew she did, they thought she was ok with it but it was all underlying x

Not saying thay should be involved as its clearly an awful accident but i wonder if social services we're informed 🤔

Not saying thay should be involved as its clearly an awful accident but i wonder if social services we're informed 🤔
They should categorically be informed - if something burned that little girl that badly - all her kids were at risk whilst she wasn’t supervising them “serving dinner” - all I’ve seen from these stories is that she’s a bleeping liar and a bad one at that

Reactions: 7
I’m really starting to believe the substance was a red herring and she just fell into the fire 🤷🏼‍♀️

All these “safety” warnings and she’s not telling us the mysterious substance? She has open fires. A baby got burnt. She just doesn’t want to say it so it’s cloak and daggers. Maybe a log was ejected hence no hair burn?

Literally thought the same thing the other day could it be something to do with taxidermy, even googled if maybe the boys broke a taxidermy animal could the insides burn you. Who knows.
This is completely wrong. I do taxidermy. No formaldehyde, and the inside, if they'd managed to somehow get into it, which would take some doing, would be bone dry. Poses no risk whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to make it the doctors fault now? Because they didn’t pick up on her injury initially. So if it had been seen at first, she would have had treatment and then Queen wouldn’t have got the burn because she wouldn’t have been left in the playroom?
Seems strange. Also if this was a mysterious substance that no one would have in their house, surely it’s still dangerous to her boys who were also in the playroom, or does it not matter if they get burned?

I’m medically trained and have a supply of things in my house that most other people wouldn’t have access to (needles, some meds, scalpels etc). But if my child got injured through one of those things, you can bet your arse that I’d be doing all I could to highlight the dangers etc, so that the tiny minority who also had the “mystery substance” in their house could also protect their children.
Refusing to disclose what it is just makes it seem completely suspicious and probably illegal. I can’t think of anything that she would have access to and is “quite sure” that no other normal person would happen to have in their house. It’s weird.

Reactions: 15
I'm wondering if it had something to do with one of the other children which is why she doesn't want to go into too much detail. She is obviously feeling really guilty, which is why she's now overcompensating with the wrist injury details. Very unfortunate situation, I wouldn't have shared so much online if it was me...

Can’t stand people moaning about ski/snowboarding injuries. As sports they’re notoriously high risk, especially if you’re utterly inept and go every few years. Just don’t go!? Why take those risks as a parent of lots of young children who need everything doing for them. Baffling.

Reactions: 8
What? It’s the doctors fault now? Even with a cast, why are you doing all that anyway? It’s not the doctors fault that you weren’t supervising your kids - that’s on you even if you’ve got no bleeping arm love

Reactions: 15
Let me get this straight, so she said first that the accident happened because she was serving dinner in the other room, and now it’s because she was trying to not hold Queen because she ‘desperately needed to rest her wrist’. The mystery gets even more mysterious 😬😬😬

Reactions: 10
Wtf trying to blame the sore wrist for not holding her baby so she got burnt and now somehow that is the Dr's fault? This woman is more of a head everyday.

Reactions: 11
This is completely wrong. I do taxidermy. No formaldehyde, and the inside, if they'd managed to somehow get into it, which would take some doing, would be bone dry. Poses no risk whatsoever.
Yeah that’s what came up on Google but I was just so stumped as to what it could be with how shady she’s being around it all. Thanks for putting that to bed :)

Reactions: 3