Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she left Insta for a while was because of he left extremely racist comments about a video which people called her out on.
She lay low for a while and it seems to have blown over but I certainly havenā€™t forgotten how discriminatory she can be.
What I donā€™t get is how she has so many famous/influencer friends! Ellie Taylor the comic commented on the post about the burn and all the usual instahuns are out in full force supporting her. How has she cultivated those relationships?!

Sheā€™s also the ultimate lazy parent. She bought the kids that huge inflatable water slide in the summer and sat on her arse whilst they ran free, sheā€™s always going on about giving her kids freedom etc when really itā€™s just she isnā€™t watching themā€¦
She gets brilliant tickets to festivals like Glasto and thatā€™s probably how she makes high profile friends. Maybe drugs too

Reactions: 2
So she canā€™t indulge what burnt her daughter but sheā€™s happy to show a photo of her poor little face? It just feels wrong.

Reactions: 6
She said in the first post about it that she wouldnā€™t share her daughters burn (as much as everyone wanted to see it)

then goes and shared it on stories. Hypocrite much!

Reactions: 9
The reason she left Insta for a while was because of he left extremely racist comments about a video which people called her out on.
She lay low for a while and it seems to have blown over but I certainly havenā€™t forgotten how discriminatory she can be.
What I donā€™t get is how she has so many famous/influencer friends! Ellie Taylor the comic commented on the post about the burn and all the usual instahuns are out in full force supporting her. How has she cultivated those relationships?!

Sheā€™s also the ultimate lazy parent. She bought the kids that huge inflatable water slide in the summer and sat on her arse whilst they ran free, sheā€™s always going on about giving her kids freedom etc when really itā€™s just she isnā€™t watching themā€¦
What did she say that was racist? What have I missed?

Hopefully , as sheā€™s still a young baby , itā€™ll heal well and not be too disfiguring as she gets older.

I cannot for the life of me understand her putting these photos online.

Reactions: 4
Why is she holding her in the back of a car? Why isnā€™t she in a car seat? She must be exempt now sheā€™s a burns victim due to her mothers negligenceā€¦

Why is she holding her in the back of a car? Why isnā€™t she in a car seat? She must be exempt now sheā€™s a burns victim due to her mothers negligenceā€¦
Such a good point! Why is she still being so incredibly lax with this child safety??

Look how lucky she was not to have got that ā€œmystery chemicalā€ in her eye. Missed by millimetres. Very lucky.

• Sad
Lucy is a piece of tit!! We donā€™t need to see poor Queens face.. we need to know what cause the burn. Wonder how her husband feels about her over sharing & hows itā€™s affected their relationship.

I think sheā€™s lying. The doctors and nurses were not bloody Googling the cause. Am inclined to think it probably something mundane like a 3 bar heater without a guard. Her house looks bleeping freezing so it stands to reason there would be additional heating. She said originally the baby fell back and got the burn. Otherwise it would be a bottle of chemicalsā€¦. Maybe theyā€™re making meth?!!

Reactions: 5
Don't know if this has been said before or not, but Lucy has become so ordinary since Queen was born, she looks like any other mum at the school gates. It's almost as if now that her life is complete with her precious GIRL that she doesn't have to over compensate with her rainbow clothes and wacky hair. Her boys just weren't enough for her šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 11
I think sheā€™s lying. The doctors and nurses were not bloody Googling the cause. Am inclined to think it probably something mundane like a 3 bar heater without a guard. Her house looks bleeping freezing so it stands to reason there would be additional heating. She said originally the baby fell back and got the burn. Otherwise it would be a bottle of chemicalsā€¦. Maybe theyā€™re making meth?!!
Looking at the pattern of the burn on her poor cheek, it does look to me like a spill. You can kind of see a path of the liquid.

Reactions: 4
Looking at the pattern of the burn on her poor cheek, it does look to me like a spill. You can kind of see a path of the liquid.
I agree. It also looks like it splashed on her ear because you can see little a bit of scabbiness in one of the photos.

I canā€™t get over how close it was to her eye. In the covid lung post you can see clearly how close it was to going into her eye, you can also see the scab on her ear from where itā€™s splashed. I do think she needs to say what the liquid was.

Hmmmm I think itā€™s formaldehyde or similar, theyā€™re into taxidermy arenā€™t they and they use chemicals like that for it

Reactions: 7