Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's strange because she seems to have actual celebrity friends (the one from allsaints I think?)
Does anyone know why she gets hospitality tickets? Can you buy them? If they were gifted I hope the organisers see that she slated it and didn't even stay on site!

Glastonbury is HER festival and no-one else knows what it's like. She's so bloody up herself!

My friend is the guitarist for a famous band, I don't like the music much so I don't go to stuff they offer unless they have band's I like on the bill. I'll catch up again, cos you know, were mates.

I've met band's very briefly but they're not my bloody friends! Same as if I met someone in the baker or butchers!
Rant over lol. I used to really like her but I think she's trying so hard to be something she's not. You've got a girl, earth mother, lovely...like with your sons,. Carry on eating placenta because it's soo different and show
Also how much must she have paid her friend to give up her glasto ticket? Then advertises for anyone that's around to look after her friends son?!

Reactions: 5
And someone said they couldn't get a ticket in her comments, all gone, and she replied saying "really? We've just got 6 more hospitality tickets! Good luck"
Then fecking moaned that they were overcrowded! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And someone said they couldn't get a ticket in her comments, all gone, and she replied saying "really? We've just got 6 more hospitality tickets! Good luck"
Then fecking moaned that they were overcrowded! 🥴
Cos glasto is a massive corporate fest that only caters for corporate twats now; not the actual music lovers. It hasn’t been the hippy dippy love fest Lucie thinks it is for years.

Reactions: 8
I was a bit surprised to see (old, starting to deflate) balloons on the gates to their house when I went past the other day. They’re still on holiday - is it just Lucy and her family who live there or do other people?

Reactions: 3
Why write on her post "I know I'm stick thin before anyone says"...you can barely see her from the glare of the camera 🥴

Stick thin? She’s just ordinary sized.
strange to describe yourself as "stick thin" when you're totally average sized! and, unsurprisingly, people are commenting on her photo with very similar opinions! wonder how long it will ake for comments like this to be deleted... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220816_160107.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was a bit surprised to see (old, starting to deflate) balloons on the gates to their house when I went past the other day. They’re still on holiday - is it just Lucy and her family who live there or do other people?
Someone must be there to look after the llllaaaaaamas dahling 🙄

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen them for a while either! I used to see them before I realised it was her that lived in the house, but def haven’t seen them for at least a year.

Reactions: 1
What about her dogs also ? They can’t be in kennels as she doesn’t believe they need vaccinations as they only go on her land and arnt walked anywhere !!!

What about her dogs also ? They can’t be in kennels as she doesn’t believe they need vaccinations as they only go on her land and arnt walked anywhere !!!
A couple of her dogs died from the parvovirus a couple of years ago

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't follow her anymore as she irritated me too much in the end.

Has her nanny/housekeeper gone to Ibiza? If not, I imagine she's looking after the house and animals.

Reactions: 2

Has her nanny/housekeeper gone to Ibiza? If not, I imagine she's looking after the house and animals.
Deffo no nanny there as she is “mumming a lot” 🥴

• Haha

she mentioned a week or so ago that they don’t have a nanny with them. I thought it was an odd comment at the time, as it suggested that usually they do have a nanny and she’d not spoken of it before. explains where the boys all are shoved to while she’s cooing over Queen though.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
she mentioned a week or so ago that they don’t have a nanny with them. I thought it was an odd comment at the time, as it suggested that usually they do have a nanny and she’d not spoken of it before. explains where the boys all are shoved to while she’s cooing over Queen though.
She's mentioned, and photographed, her nanny/housekeeper before. I remember her crediting her with being awesome and keeping the house running. This was years back. She's been photographed on days out with them too.

So I'm guessing she's stayed back and is keeping the house ticking over.

I always feel happier when I know someone is about too. We have a friend come in daily to open and close the curtains and generally keep an eye on things.