Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoraSP

Chatty Member
I was a bit surprised to see (old, starting to deflate) balloons on the gates to their house when I went past the other day. They’re still on holiday - is it just Lucy and her family who live there or do other people?
Someone must be there to look after the llllaaaaaamas dahling 🙄

Reactions: 1

SeaWitch

Companies House search. He’s the sole shareholder.
Last submitted year end dec 2020. It’s interesting reading to see how the company has more than doubled profits each year. 🤔 (trade cr. eh 😬)

And obviously, this is only whats been submitted officially. 🤭

lolmum

Do you think Queen (can’t believe i’m typing that) got burnt in one of the fireplaces or something? So curious

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
So confused. I thought she was born on my birthday (21st) but the other day I’m sure she put the 19th and yesterday she was saying it was today?!?!

Was that an ad too? The one with the pink victoriana baby grow “thing”. Or was the hashtag so all us pores can rush out and dress our kids in Dickens attire?
From her birth announcement it looks like she was born 19th

Libertine

VIP Member
You aren’t imagining it. She posted on Tattle under the name No-more, and she also ranted about Tattle on her stories.

I can see what you mean, you can get the UV tops with pants though which is safer in the sun as well
I feel like I’m going to get shot down for this but we are all super Olivey toned and generally holiday in the Middle East so she would be way too hot in a rash vest thing. Factor 50 is the way for us… with a tankini style bikini

OldTT

That dog looks in good condition for something which died. All my animals have looked prey gnarley by the time the poor dears expired. What did it die of? Its nose isn’t even grey 🤔

Shivver87

Ooooh she must have been born at a private hospital too then! I wonder if the boys were too?

He husband’s company must be so successful to afford their quality of life!

I feel sad for those boys, I have a similar size family and genders and nothing she does resonates with me at all

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Someone must be there to look after the llllaaaaaamas dahling 🙄
I haven’t seen them for a while either! I used to see them before I realised it was her that lived in the house, but def haven’t seen them for at least a year.