Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debarkle

Chatty Member
That’s shocking. Also I am local but it still took me 30 seconds to identify which school it is.

Reactions: 1

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I remember when mine were little (they are 16 and 18 now) my health visitor saying that the recommendation was to wait until they were at least 18 months
Tbh you can sleep with pillows and cover until 12 months, I find the swaddling part alarming since you should stop as soon as they can roll, but then she seems obsessed with keeping her a baby.

Now none of her kids sleep in a buggy until the magical queen does - I’m fully calling bullshit

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I read about a little one who got mysteriously burnt and they believe they came into contact with giant hogweed. Apparently the hospital didn't know what caused it, and the poor kid has had to have surgery.

It reminded me of Lucy and her version of what happened . ( although that was in the winter, so giant hogweed unlikely to be the culprit here.)

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
I still don't really get why she is so rich 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also where is she staying? Some kind of chapel? Is she getting flown in and out? I'm so confused.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The hair from her kids being woven into her dreads!! Speechless!!! 🤢
I live quite close and I just hope I don’t bump into her. Not sure the smell of the dreads will be fragrant!!
she's shared this before and it gave me the ick the first time. proper gross. 🤢🤢

and is this the reason she insists that the boys grow their hair long? 🤔

AH_

Yea you're right actually that does seem a bit off... even if they have wrecked the house it'll still be worth a fair bit