Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
So confused. I thought she was born on my birthday (21st) but the other day I’m sure she put the 19th and yesterday she was saying it was today?!?!

Was that an ad too? The one with the pink victoriana baby grow “thing”. Or was the hashtag so all us pores can rush out and dress our kids in Dickens attire?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
The husband owns a vape company and at one point they also owned a baby scanning business.. not sure if they still do..🤷‍♀️
He owned the brand Riot Squad which were pretty popular liquids wise then the brand Vape Direct, he had a number of shops in MK and a big online presence. I used them quite a lot tbh before I knew who she was and I vaped.

She owned a scanning business that no longer seems active at all.

dramallama123

Chatty Member
Surely those names are fake, just been telling my boyfriend about them. He can’t believe it. Who enjoys a egg butty that much they name their offspring by it

plus this … I am a massive foo’s fan. Instilled in me from a young child, I have core memories of both parents screaming lyrics with the music full blast in back of their car. I find it really bizzare she constantly posts about him as if he’s a close personal fiend. Name your next child after him you gif, as long as it’s a girl because let’s face it it’s only queen that gets you that coin £££

Attachments

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Here’s comes Luce, running in hawt with an amazing humble brag!

Of course we were ALL asking about her spenny roasting dish weren’t we. All the details on the post juuuuust to the right of the price. 😁

IMG_6429.jpeg

• Wow
Even her nans death has to be like a scene from a film 🥱 I wouldn’t want to comment on anyones death, but she inspires the biggest eye roll ever with each caption. Does she not get attention from her husband or something? Don’t understand the need to perform for insta so much?
Her husband has been away this weekend at a festival so who had her feral kids

HoneyNed

Don't worry...here's one for any newbies, with I believe, "a lovely day" as the tune.

If it's so magical, why not just enjoy it? We don't all need to know. We're okay without "the rock".
Got a few rocks in my garden, We can buy a few rocks in b&m, I feel she's not fully telling us how amazing this rock is! Because it's big? Not in Milton Keynes where they live? Was the Oscar winning song Lava written about it? (No) 😂

Tragic

Attachments