Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

everyoneistriggered

The reason she left Insta for a while was because of he left extremely racist comments about a video which people called her out on.
She lay low for a while and it seems to have blown over but I certainly haven’t forgotten how discriminatory she can be.
What I don’t get is how she has so many famous/influencer friends! Ellie Taylor the comic commented on the post about the burn and all the usual instahuns are out in full force supporting her. How has she cultivated those relationships?!

She’s also the ultimate lazy parent. She bought the kids that huge inflatable water slide in the summer and sat on her arse whilst they ran free, she’s always going on about giving her kids freedom etc when really it’s just she isn’t watching them…
What did she say that was racist? What have I missed?

Reactions: 2

ttg111

Chatty Member
When she was pregnant with Queen she described her body as a pixie body 😂 she was so big her pixie body couldn’t possibly grow any more

• Sick

HoneyNed

No it was just @lifeIsBetterInVilaSol giving Queen some privacy that her own mother denies her! Props for that!

What’s Lucy blathering on about with this nonsense? Saying her husband was right about 5 kids being too many?? I’m sure Queen will be delighted to hear that when she’s older…
She has to get something in this about guitar playing and festivals :sleep: change the bloody record and go and spend time with egg butty and queen bunny Monroe et al.
why is she so nostalgic and melancholy all the time?

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I am appalled by how she’s handling that dog and more importantly, how Lucy is letting her. That’s an accident waiting to happen.

VIP Member
It’s probably something everyone would have and she’s said no one else would have it to throw people off.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
One womens beach waves on a boy is my neglect becasue she probably hasn’t bothered to brush his hair. Why would she now…he’s a BOY 🙄

Kim Mild

VIP Member
She said Hendrix took it off her, so I'm assuming it's not a liquid, unless she didn't mention his burns..?. I thought maybe one of those little radiators, but she said even the doctor's didn't know what it was that gave Queen the burn, and no-one would have it in their home (unless you're bohemian and bourgeois and sooo different!)

But there really wasn't any need to say little Ziggy "transported ' her. Those boy's haven't really had a look in since Lucy knew she was having a girl. I know she always wanted a girl, (I'm thinking gender selection), and I really do feel for her. But honestly, we all know not to leave pan handles out, hot drinks, candles, wax burners. Just say what object, liquid or whatever burnt Queen to raise awareness, because it's probably not as exclusive as you think. And you're not to blame, or the kids.
When she said Ziggy had moved her , my first thought is that he is jealous of her .

• Sad

VIP Member
So much to unpick there.

1. Edit Lucy. Re-read it before posting and take out your waffle and repeating nonsense.

2. 'Sit up and have a champagne with'. Got to get that in there so the plebs remember that I'm (my husband is) loaded. Couldn't just say 'sit and have a drink with'.

3. You aren't good at being a mum. You're selfish, lazy and see them as props.

4. If someone telling you that you have lost your magic upsets you more than anything, that should tell you something about your selfishness.

Also, that's no friend. Close friends build you up, they don't pull you down.
Also, who made the authority on what is ‘normal’ she’s so full of herself.

LadyStardust

And why does it look like that bowl was found in a skip? And that she decided to serve her rank soup in it without washing it up first?

• Haha