Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
They never had the money when the first few boys were born….hence having to wait a bit to complete her life and make it worth living 🫠

Reactions: 2
Why is she trying to blame the nhs for the babies burn. Her first post about the accident says she got transported from one side of the room to the other fell backwards and received a burn. Clearly if she had been watching her it wouldn't have happened! Drs dont google stuff about burns, there is a database of chemicals so it was likely that they were looking at shes such a fraud.
I think she’s blaming the nhs for missing how badly her arm was so she couldn’t look after the baby properly

Reactions: 1
Re the burn, could it have been a radiator? It was Feb, she got moved and fell backwards…down the side of a sofa or something and got wedged with her face on it? Sorry if been said. Poor little girl. Sorry - I’m new! Been brought over by the MOD thread 😈

I can hand on heart say that if my daughter had been a son I would have deep down had gender disappointment but would never dream of letting the kids know that. I’d have longed for that daughter still knowing it was going to be my last baby and not getting it.
however she is a very lovely healthy girl and so I treat my boys any different no they’re all treated the same but I am aware I’m very lucky to have healthy children. I don’t rave about their gender nor glorify one or the other sex on Social media….. but off track there but you get the jist. Back to Lucy, that poor babies face today it must be so sore for her. It looks so angry and red.

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Doesn’t he come from money? He’s an entrepreneur and now runs a successful vaping company. They met in a pub in Stony Stratford.