Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
totally worth encouraging people to get into debt and buy tickets to visit UK lapland on their credit card! i mean, it's so "magical" and "better than the real Lapland" - just check out Hendrix Santa's face - he looks totally THRILLED to be there! 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20221217_135045_com.instagram.android_edit_5844009877223376.jpg

Reactions: 2

LadyStardust

she's tripping herself up. We now know that whatever burnt Queen was an object that was able to be moved by Hendrix, without him being injured. In a previous post she said Queen got thrown across the room. Maybe ziggy was rough but was there really ANY need to name this little boy and describe the incident like that? And no-one in the whole wide world would have this object in their house, or know what it is...ok dear.
Agree with what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure she's never said that the baby was thrown? Transported is a word she used, that I'm sure of. Haven't seen her say that she was thrown though.

Beccjane

She’s so tacky, looking at the stuff she’s packing for glasto just screams tacky chav 🤢🤢

Anotherct

VIP Member
So totally irresponsible not getting your dog spayed. She was 10 years old fgs! Plenty of time to get it done! Lucy shouldn’t be allowed to have pets.
It is! All animals should be nuetured to prevent things like this. She’s such a prick