Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought at first she was just reposting someone else’s video because she just liked the lights. Then she showed her husband and then added a new post saying she was in her ‘favourite place’. Very odd. Can’t be that concerned about Queen then!
I think the video is an old one that's she's decided to reshare.
Still all very odd if you ask me

Reactions: 2

BorisBear

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s something like sodium hypochlorite we’ve used it on our patio before it’s a cleaning product, but used neatly or not watered down can cause nasty burns if not used properly

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
The reason she left Insta for a while was because of he left extremely racist comments about a video which people called her out on.
She lay low for a while and it seems to have blown over but I certainly haven’t forgotten how discriminatory she can be.
What I don’t get is how she has so many famous/influencer friends! Ellie Taylor the comic commented on the post about the burn and all the usual instahuns are out in full force supporting her. How has she cultivated those relationships?!

She’s also the ultimate lazy parent. She bought the kids that huge inflatable water slide in the summer and sat on her arse whilst they ran free, she’s always going on about giving her kids freedom etc when really it’s just she isn’t watching them…
She gets brilliant tickets to festivals like Glasto and that’s probably how she makes high profile friends. Maybe drugs too

Beccjane

I can’t get over how close it was to her eye. In the covid lung post you can see clearly how close it was to going into her eye, you can also see the scab on her ear from where it’s splashed. I do think she needs to say what the liquid was.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
It’s the anniversary of the most wackiest wedding the UK has ever seen! Did you know they got married in Vegas? Spur of the moment? Best man was dressed as aubergine or a verruca or something? Honestly it was like sooooo hilarious and alternative and just keeerazy!

If you have to keep telling people how far out, funny and left field you are, you’re not. That’s for other people to decide not for you to form a fake personality around.
Was she pregnant at her Vegas wedding?

The names she’s given those children are unforgivable. One of them has Egg-butty for a middle name. How humiliating. Imagine him as a man, being asked to give his full name in a professional setting…
What about the one who’s middle name is Santa claws. Or unicorn prince 😱

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
To be fair it might just be because different schools suit different kids, I have a friend who has a daughter away at boarding school, begged to go and is thriving there but her sibling won’t be going because I they would hate it. Some schools are more academic, some sporty etc. If they are deliberately being treated differently then obviously that’s shit but it would be awful to stop a child going to a school that would be amazing for them just because it wouldn’t suit their sibling.

I am surprised that they don’t home ed tbh given that she is such a free spirit, going to school seems at odds with her persona. They can obviously afford tutors etc to help.