Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is grubby too, did you see the soles on her kids feets in some pics? Bet they rarely get bathed. They're too cOoOl for conventional washing

Reactions: 4
When my kids were babies they were in sun safe suits. I have never understood the need for baby bikinis.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Beach waves are mind blowing when they’re ON A BOY 🙄🙄 hair doesn’t know who’s head it’s growing on Lucy hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One womens beach waves on a boy is my neglect becasue she probably hasn’t bothered to brush his hair. Why would she now…he’s a BOY 🙄

Reactions: 2
I dunno how she creates these magical children. Never seen a boy with hair AND eyelashes
almost as though she had a GIRL specifically because she dreamed of having a child with hair and eyelashes - yet she's finally given her son more than a moment of attention, and realised that her boys have them too! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can duck off with her I'm best friends with The Prodigy bullshit, I've been a fan since thay started i even have their logo tattooed on my leg. Even more heartbreaking for me Keith died on 4th March which is my bday. So she can take her fake fandom and scanky dreadlocks and duck off! 😡
She isn’t a fan at all. My partner worked for them before Keith’s death (he knows the whole band on a personal level) and he’s never ever seen her before 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We thinking Lucy reads here? Suddenly queens hair is in pigtails after it was posted here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7