Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I don't believe she's ever said she's raising her kids gender neutral.

And yes, she does seem insanely obsessed with finally having a girl, but I think I would be too if I had had four boys in a row. The difference is that I wouldn't plaster it all over social media. Her eldest must be old enough to follow her on Instagram surely?!
I always got that impression from the things she posted, maybe I’m reading more into it. As a mum of 5 boys and a girl I get the whole wanting a girl but she is a tit and acting crazy.

Reactions: 3
She said her children actively chose to wear princess dresses and rainbow clothing. I guess no one will ever know
Time will tell if her daughter wants to wear superhero costumes or clothes with trains and cars on 😬 because I'd bet everything I had on her not buying things like that for her.

Reactions: 1
It's all fake...I remember when the oldest boy a while back wanted to have his hair cut and pick his own clothes from the shop and all her stories were showing what he picked with negative comments like 'boring' and 'what are those' and he picked a marvel bag or something and was like ' can't believe i have to spend my money on this'...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
the email it was as girl?! eh?!
I imagine she's referring to a prenatal blood test/screening that can also check for the gender of the baby. My dr's office always called with the results but maybe she went through a private company?

Reactions: 2
If she got an email on the gender of baby, it's almost certain she had gender selection. Otherwise at a scan they would tell you in person. How disgusting is she?!

Reactions: 2
I got a high NT measurement at my NHS scan, so I took a private Harmony blood test. We got an email with the results (both that she was healthy and the sex).

If she got an email on the gender of baby, it's almost certain she had gender selection. Otherwise at a scan they would tell you in person. How disgusting is she?!
Eh no. You can get the results from a Harmony blood test via email.

Reactions: 8
also why is it disgusting to have gender selection? She already has 3 boys, I’d say it’s perfectly natural to want a girl if you were planning for a 4th baby.. her constant obsession over the fact she is a girl is very strange but I think saying it’s ‘disgusting’ to pick the gender is a bit far IMO 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
also why is it disgusting to have gender selection? She already has 3 boys, I’d say it’s perfectly natural to want a girl if you were planning for a 4th baby.. her constant obsession over the fact she is a girl is very strange but I think saying it’s ‘disgusting’ to pick the gender is a bit far IMO 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's illegal in UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She would have paid privately for NIPT screening. They email you the results if you get the blood test screening at 9/10 weeks plus. This is what she is referring to. If she had gender selection, she wouldn’t need to wait for email confirmation that it was a girl, she would know already as soon as she was pregnant as they only would have put XX fertilised eggs in.

I actually think she didn’t get gender selection now. Just from what she’s said about getting the reconstructive surgery because she thought she was done having kids, and this detail about the email revealing the sex. I don’t think she’s smart enough to lie this effectively.

Reactions: 13
She would have paid privately for NIPT screening. They email you the results if you get the blood test screening at 9/10 weeks plus. This is what she is referring to. If she had gender selection, she wouldn’t need to wait for email confirmation that it was a girl, she would know already as soon as she was pregnant as they only would have put XX fertilised eggs in.

I actually think she didn’t get gender selection now. Just from what she’s said about getting the reconstructive surgery because she thought she was done having kids, and this detail about the email revealing the sex. I don’t think she’s smart enough to lie this effectively.
What reconstructive surgery did she have?

I'm laughing at her being overjoyed to finally buy from the girls section, her boys have been in dresses for years!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What reconstructive surgery did she have?

I'm laughing at her being overjoyed to finally buy from the girls section, her boys have been in dresses for years!
She's mentioned it a few times in the past, I can't remember exactly but either after her first or second vaginal birth she had some damage down there that the doctors recommended she didn't fix until she had finished having kids. That's why she had a c section this time, because she thought she was done having babies and had the corrective surgery.

Reactions: 3
No shower since Saturday. She's a bleeping woman she must stink. No excuse for not showing even with a new baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.