Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she posts a couple of stories in a day, so who knows how active or not she’s being. Don’t get me wrong I’m a critic of a lot of the stuff she does but I think the size/weight/CS recovery stuff is beyond criticism as she’s only giving snapshots. Let’s face it, this is baby #5... I think she knows what she’s doing.

I WILL however criticise her splashing her newborn & other kids all over the the internet (the internet is forever) for likes/freebies/self validation. Why bother?! Why open your poor kids up to ridicule online?! Blows my mind.
She said she was staying in bed for 6 weeks.

To be fair she posts a couple of stories in a day, so who knows how active or not she’s being. Don’t get me wrong I’m a critic of a lot of the stuff she does but I think the size/weight/CS recovery stuff is beyond criticism as she’s only giving snapshots. Let’s face it, this is baby #5... I think she knows what she’s doing.
Also , some of the photos where baby is tiny may not be recent photos . We don't know the stories are all posted live, some may be from a few weeks ago.
People do make videos / photos in advance to post when they have no other content . Perhaps she made a lot of content in bulk when baby was tiny.

Also , I understand having time to rest and bond with baby but I'd be climbing the wall stopping in bed for 6 weeks ( sure that time has passed now)

Reactions: 3
It is very risky to stay in bed / be mostly immobile for 6 weeks post birth. DVT / PE can happen due to this. She doesn't seem to value her / baby's health and safety :( just interested in having a GIRL.

Reactions: 6
Another tiny baby post, in the car seat this time. Which I hope she sorted before actually using. It really is most bizarre her obsession with smallness!
The 6 weeks in bed a couple of my friends did to establish breastfeeding and have lovely bonding time. They loved it I couldn’t think of anything worse. I was on a plane to the beach at 5 weeks to recover in the sun !

Reactions: 8
She really is tiny, she looks like she could do with topping up with formula. I’m sick of seeing her holding her constantly put the bloody thing down for duck sake

Reactions: 7
Don’t think I’ve ever come across someone who would find that something to brag about. Did they remove her brain when they delivered that baby ??? Quite worrying

This obsession with her baby being tiny is very concerning. I sincerely hope that baby's weight is being monitored by a health professional

Reactions: 8
Why is she putting a bow on the kid’s head? I thought she was raising her kids gender neutral

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bragging about her 8 week old still being in size 0 nappies!
She’s tapped in the head. Will it take a diagnosis of failure to thrive to convince her that the baby’s not getting enough milk?

Of course, she’d need to actually see a HCP first. And since this is baby #5, I bet she’s being left to get on with it.

She’s tapped in the head. Will it take a diagnosis of failure to thrive to convince her that the baby’s not getting enough milk?

Of course, she’d need to actually see a HCP first. And since this is baby #5, I bet she’s being left to get on with it.
It's quite concerning that as a newborn, she was sleeping through the night too. That's not good for breast milk production 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s going to try and pressure her daughter into being so stereotypically “girly”, it’s ridiculous. Her family and friends must think she’s lost the plot. I have never heard of anyone else being so obsessed with their baby being a girl. It’s really bizarre and unhealthy.

Reactions: 11
she’s So irritating, no you bought shoes and dresses and jumpers and leggings for your boys from next girls section when i don’t really believe they was that into it lol .... not a single rainbow in sight with this baby lol.
Thought the boys loved all things girly, pink, unicorns and rainbows!? So surely she should have already bought from that section 🤔 she's bleeping unhinged. It's the kids I feel for, they'll be needing help for their mental states as they get older and it's down to her. Sad really.

Reactions: 10
It really goes to show that the wacky rainbow long-hair personas she projects onto her sons is just that - projection. Young kids generally will wear whatever you buy them, so I don’t believe for a minute that her boys ask her to buy that stuff.

The fact she isn’t doing the same for her daughter is the most hypocritical thing. How can you be all for gender non-conforming, but only because your children came out male?!

The ironic thing is, with four older brothers, this little girl is probably going to be a gender non-conforming tomboy anyway 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’m a bleeping hole but I deffo want that baby to turn out like Cher’s kid

• Haha
Raising the kids gender neutral! Yeah whatever ! 🙈
To be fair, I don't believe she's ever said she's raising her kids gender neutral.

And yes, she does seem insanely obsessed with finally having a girl, but I think I would be too if I had had four boys in a row. The difference is that I wouldn't plaster it all over social media. Her eldest must be old enough to follow her on Instagram surely?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.