Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, she's had a baby girl! Did anyone realise this? A girl. I just can't believe it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm just a bit over her constant girl spam. I love baby spam but this incessant girl/daughter/dream come true shite is doing my head in 😂

Reactions: 3
I notice all the girl/daughter obsessed posting goes on stories...she knows she’d get comments on a post even from loyal followers as it’s just odd

Reactions: 2
the baby GIRL if no-one knew the gender, is so bloody tiny for her age? i know she wasn’t the biggest when born but she looks smaller than ever!

Reactions: 6
the baby GIRL if no-one knew the gender, is so bloody tiny for her age? i know she wasn’t the biggest when born but she looks smaller than ever!
I hope she’s on the radar of the local health visitors. She’s underweight. The forehead wrinkles are a tell tale sign.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually concerned for the child - it’s like she’s purposely keeping her small because it fits with her fantasy or avoiding midwife appointments.

I'm sure the baby is being monitored by a health visitor, she is tiny though. I'm more concerned about Lucy getting a DVT, she's never out of that bed!

Reactions: 6
I’d actually be surprised if she was being monitored by a health visitor. I bet with Covid they stopped making home visits, and may not even be holding many baby weighing clinics. I barely saw a HV at all with my second baby, and that was over five years ago.

Reactions: 8
I’ve had one in lock down too and other than the midwife coming over the first week/two he hasn’t been seen since. Check ups have all been over the phone!

I'm sure the baby is being monitored by a health visitor, she is tiny though. I'm more concerned about Lucy getting a DVT, she's never out of that bed!
To be fair she posts a couple of stories in a day, so who knows how active or not she’s being. Don’t get me wrong I’m a critic of a lot of the stuff she does but I think the size/weight/CS recovery stuff is beyond criticism as she’s only giving snapshots. Let’s face it, this is baby #5... I think she knows what she’s doing.

I WILL however criticise her splashing her newborn & other kids all over the the internet (the internet is forever) for likes/freebies/self validation. Why bother?! Why open your poor kids up to ridicule online?! Blows my mind.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s actually said she was going to just stay in bed all the time for ‘bonding’ which even if you have help seems abit excessive and surely will cause jealousy issues with her other children? By the sounds of it she Lovessss babies but the children bit isn’t as fun to her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.