Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has huge issues to be so set gender does not matter now she is all girls and fairies. Im not jealous, I have 3 girls but I dont think I ever mention omg I'm glad I have girls, its weird. They are my kids, I dont think I ever really mention gender lol

Reactions: 4
Has she covered it because she is breastfeeding and there is boob on the photo? She doesn't normally cover her face.
Yeah sorry for confusion, I covered it as felt weird reposting someone’s child even if she posts her publicly herself 😊

Reactions: 5
She has huge issues to be so set gender does not matter now she is all girls and fairies. Im not jealous, I have 3 girls but I dont think I ever mention omg I'm glad I have girls, its weird. They are my kids, I dont think I ever really mention gender lol
I agree, I think she was so desperate for a girl. What would she have done if Queen (I’m sorry but that poor girl with that name 🤦🏻‍♀️) was a boy?
I have two kids, girl and a boy. I have only ever wanted to have two kids. The amount of people I’ve heard - oh you’ve got one of each, the perfect set. I think it’s so stupid to say that. We’re so lucky to have two healthy children. All I ever wanted to hear on those scans was that the babies were healthy. That’s all that matters. And fair to say I love them both equally!! (I have a different favourite each day - depends who’s slept in longer 😂)

Its just a whole new level of weirdness!
I remember with my boys feeling a little sad as they grew out of the curled up newborn stage but I was always a little relieved when the weighing in at the clinic showed a steady gain as I felt I could relax. I was doing my Job as a parent well and they were making progress which meant they were healthy !

*** Note *** not meaning to suggest that parents of babies who don’t gain weight aren’t doing a great job. I know there are all sorts of reasons babies may not but it was just an easy indicator in those early days !

Reactions: 10
Imagine congratulating your infant on being underweight compared with her siblings.

I agree, I think she was so desperate for a girl. What would she have done if Queen (I’m sorry but that poor girl with that name 🤦🏻‍♀️) was a boy?
She would have punished him with a really ugly “joke” middle name... even uglier than boy #4 who’s saddled with “Egg Butty” for life.

I feel so sorry for those boys when they get married or have children and have to state their full name. I hope they want to and are able to change their names when they grow up

Reactions: 4
I have two kids, girl and a boy. I have only ever wanted to have two kids. The amount of people I’ve heard - oh you’ve got one of each, the perfect set. I think it’s so stupid to say that. We’re so lucky to have two healthy children. All I ever wanted to hear on those scans was that the babies were healthy. That’s all that matters. And fair to say I love them both equally!! (I have a different favourite each day - depends who’s slept in longer 😂)
I think it’s not something that would have happened as I suspect she has used sex selection.

Weird ey? I'd be so worried if my baby was sleeping all the time and not putting on weight.
so would I ! knowing your baby is gaining weight and thriving is one of the joys as a new mum knowing your doing something right!
The Iatest picture she looks to small for her skin if you get what i mean ..especially if you compare it to a newborn one.

Attachments

Letting her baby sit in her own poo because she loves the smell of baby poo, she's a dirty rotter. Poor kids skin

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I unfollowed her a couple of weeks ago, I just can’t stand the fakeness anymore. All she’s doing is trying to shock people, it’s so pathetic! She’s a mother of 5 kids ffs (one being a LITTLE GIRL), isn’t it about time she grew up?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.