Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her house does not come with appliances so it’s either council or (unlikely) she’s bought an empty house 🧐
I still think she’s living with her mum, not sure why just don’t think she would be accepted for council and she wouldn’t be accepted to rent or have the money to buy or have a high enough paying job to buy and I highly doubt she declares her tiktok earnings

I also think if it was her own place she would be definitely bragging about it and posting about how just her and Marley are moving out and how’s she got her own place

Reactions: 1

imalittleyellowfish

Slightly derailing from our Abbie here but That Meg who she was supposed to be going out with definitely fraudulently got her HA flat how can she claim to not be able to rent or buy when she is flaunting designer bags and expensive dresses I reckon she also claimed to be single also when she was wasn’t.
I said this! And on her Facebook she was showing as “single” and Shay was “in a relationship” 😂😂 single mum fraud

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
100% they were on live so much! The ones I actually watched the kids were just whinging and crying in the background…Abbie made a HUGE point of saying as well that she “can’t eat” because of allergies…so just drank her way through the holiday. I’m sure Marley barely ate anything as well? It’s not a fashion trend to be stick thin and it’s an appalling example to set to your child. He’s got no hope whatsoever with her as a mother and the example she’s setting
I found the whole holiday odd they’d known each other a matter of weeks and booked a holiday together and we’re allowing one another to wash their children and change them it made me super uneasy

loopyloola

She is clearly bank rolled by mom and dad nobody her age in the job she has on the hours she does could afford everything she does legitimately so it’s either bank of mom and dad or she’s defrauding the benefits system somehow.

imalittleyellowfish

Course she Doesn’t ! Because she’s asked for advice before and ignored it all 🤣
She’s so self centred

The assumptions on her Instagram make me laugh too
“Marley is and easy child to look after, feed ect” and she says 100%
She can’t even feed him a good diet 🤣 she stuffs him with chocolate and marshmallows and shoves him with the iPad or in front of the tv - or gives him to her mum so she can go out places no wonder he’s easy if she’s not doing much with him🤣
I thought that as well! He’s an easy child because you fill him full of shit and snacks, barely spend any time with him as you’re at the gym twice a day and buying him an iPad to keep him quiet 😂😂

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
This is a very good point but I’m sure not that long ago she went on a night out with Hani and someone else?? Before the big mum night out.
I think it’s definitely much easier on a low-key night to get away with it. Think the bigger night out they were eating sweets at pre drinks, drinking in a smaller space at pre drinks which is much easier to notice someone else not joining in, had a takeaway after the night and breakfast in the morning that is a lot of food plus the drinks. Where as even if their were pre drinks when she went with hani there was definitely not the abundance of food

teaqween

Chatty Member
Theory:
All the tiktok mums alluded to a holiday booked within the group chat planned by Abbie or pushed by Abbie. My theory is she was pushing for a much greater budget then some of the mums had but was judgy and rude ( similar to why I believe she’s fell out with jade) especially when maisie, annais and possibly hani are single mums but are probably working with a lot less “fun” money then she is they possibly got annoyed at her bull.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
My wee girl would be quiet too if I let her have her ipad, but we only use it for white noise at bedtime. anything for a easy life eh

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Omg really!! You must live so local to her. Wow 😂 not all she makes out then ahahaha! I’m not surprised he gets away with everything she’s on her phone most the time!
I know the housing estate she lives. If your local it’s very easy to find as so much of her life is on social media 😬 and yep she was on her phone 🤣

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
I thought on it a while and more so when she shows her being in the gym and eating. I believe she didn’t go not for lack of childcare, not for Marley but because she has an ED and alcohol has calories massive amounts and it’s very difficult to hide the fact your avoiding calories when drinking with friends who are drinking a lot. That night she was in the gym as soon as Marley was asleep so clearly had the childcare and Marley was clearly fine to be left.

The way Dakota was shouting down the live
I watched there live earlier, some of the girls seem nice others not. Don’t know who that Dakota is but she’s so childish, you can tell from her attitude she is young. Meg was living with her mum in a flat, she may have been classed as overcrowded but not sure.

wonder why Abbie isn’t out with them, she said due to personal reasons yet on the live when asked the other girls said babysitter
It’s the way Dakota was shouting down the live being bitchy just comes across with such a bad vibe

teaqween

Chatty Member
Something more is clearly going on, why would she delete it for no reason assuming that social media is her main income for her excessive cash splurges.
Wonder if someone has reported her or social services or something.
Notice how none of the “tiktok” mums have commented INCLUDING hani I think there is more to it but I do think they’ve all called her out or said they can’t associate with her anymore

Am I the only one who finds it so funny since we’ve mentioned how bad Abbie and marleys diet is she’s now trying to show random healthy foods on her tiktok 🤣

• Haha