Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teaqween

Chatty Member
Your ignorance is astounding, my son got diagnosed at 3, I work at his Sen school and there are kids who are 13/14 only just got diagnosed.
Exactly this depending on your trust the SEN funding is minuscule an wait lists are hitting 5/6 years and being pushed back for kids that are very clearly autistic because they dont have the time, care or funds. Working with SEN kids puts it into perspective how difficult getting a diagnosis is and how many kids are failed by the NHS. Autism mums are the worst for judging others because they think they know EVERYTHING because they have a child who is on the SPECTRUM🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3

teaqween

Chatty Member
My daughter is autistic he certainky doesn’t fit criteria.
I hate the internet for this mentality of “I know your kid more than you bc you post it online”
I’m in no way saying he’s autistic or not but you have 1 autistic child not all of them so you don’t know all the criteria and you don’t know her kid.
She isn’t a creator to show real life she shows a show reel of her pretend perfect life it’s all fake so we can’t comment on her kid really

• Heart

imalittleyellowfish

I saw the comment they’re talking about, Abbies friend commented ‘lord Farquad’ and Abbie replied with laughing emojis. I feel like they’re making it sound so much more extreme than it was 🤣
It’s still so offensive though. What an example to be setting to Marley. Yet if anybody said that about him! Maybe they are making it sound more extreme but it is still SO out of order

teaqween

Chatty Member
Oh she’s back , but obviously back with paid sounds 🤣🤣🤣 money out is it? 🤣🤣
Family have asked she pays her loans back this month 😂

Abbie baby I know you’re here so… it’s all well and good giving your shit away (to act like a saint) but gifting a car seat your kid has clambered about in isn’t safe so shouldn’t be gifted and only destroyed 💗 won’t comment on your post because people rip car seat activist apart

Last edited:

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Bumped into Abbie and Marley at pumpkin patch. Got her lips are even worse in RL and Marley is uncontrollable but according to her he’s a “good kid”

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
As much as we dislike Abbie, I don’t think we can sit and pretend her child hasn’t got care needs. I don’t think it’s something worth debating on here, if professionals agreed it was MBP they would report her and would not be operating. To minimise a parents struggle with an ill child is ridiculous and sick really, the amount of parents fighting daily for assistance for their children to be told it’s all fabricated and exaggerated is absurd and it’s fucking heart breaking to be told that, if id seen these posts id be crushed this isn’t about Abbie this is about a sick child.

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
He’s almost 4. He should be on the pathway by now if she’s that concerned. And if he was on the pathway it would be blasted over the internet. So I’m calling BS
Your ignorance is astounding, my son got diagnosed at 3, I work at his Sen school and there are kids who are 13/14 only just got diagnosed.

Reactions: 2
She’s ignoring all the comments about weather she’s moved out with her mum or just her and Marley 🤨
Definitely still living at home, just tell the truth instead of ignoring everyone 🤣

Honestly this girl really grates on me, I dunno why but I feel like she craves attention off her child being poorly. As soon as he gets a slight illness she will be making a video or taking him to the hospital just for the content. When he had the operation it was just constant videos at any opportunity and she just dragged it on for longer for the attention, personally if that was me my main priority would be my child not what I can film for tik tok.
Also I feel like she makes her child out to be really small for attention too, like purposely buying him tiny clothes to make it look like he’s tiny and ages ago when he was a baby she would squeeze him into newborn sleep suits at like 8 months old and you could tell there were too small and his feet were so squashed. Like yes I deffo agree he was small as a baby but I think he has definitely caught up now, height wise especially. My son was also small as a baby he was born at 4lbs and he’s caught up, and Marley looks similar size to him, they were born in the same month.
Another thing is I feel like she comes out with rubbish! She posted on tik tok in July that she had became vegan and has since posted videos of her eating meat or buying meat.
I noticed someone had commented on her video yesterday about it, as she had one of those gousto boxes which was full of meat, and today was eating a toby cavery. I understand being a vegan or vegetarian isn’t for everyone but there is no need to claim to be one all over the internet and then weeks later to be eating meat again.

Attachments

stargirl23

VIP Member
You’ll soon realise when she announces his “illness” that it’s minor 🤣 more fool your for getting warped into her attention seeking world
Minor or not to you. That’s a young child who’s been through a lot of surgeries and clearly has medical needs. They wouldn’t do anything to his body or put it through stress of repeat surgeries if it wasn’t necessary. To you it may be nothing but to that little boy it’s a lot and no one can dismiss that. Whatever the reason it was deemed medically necessary drs don’t just operate on little kids for the fun of it

• Haha
  • Heart
She definitely has been reading on here !!
Because now for her latest tiktok she’s served her and Marley dinner 🤣🤣 with it mainly being veg lol !
Also why is marleys portion bigger than her one lol 😆

• Haha

imalittleyellowfish

I’m honestly shocked the doctors at all of these appointments they go to haven’t said anything especially about his diet and all the “snacks” she gives him. Even her attitude towards her own appearance is vile! Always wanting to be skinnier when she’s already tiny. I get there is ED’s etc potentially involved but she will be nothing if she loses anymore weight. I’m honestly sick of her parading round like this amazing mum…she can’t even keep him in a car seat properly

teaqween

Chatty Member
Same here, got rejected twice,applied may 2021 and wasn't awarded until November 2021,saying someone's illness is fabricated is fucked up in my eues
Same here my child has many medical complications and we applied January were rejected and had to appeal was only awarded this week. For someone who seems to know the inner workings of DLA she was also claiming the car is mobility which Marley would not get as mobility isn’t even awarded until 3 that chick needs to touch grass

• Heart

imalittleyellowfish

I thought this!!
I’ve followed her for ages, and one tiktok mama who I really actually respect and admire as a single parent is Maisie with Nova. She’s openly said she claims to top up her part time wage BUT she saved up since she was little for her house. Maisie literally says it how it is and how her financial situation is decent because she doesn’t splash the cash on expensive clothes/toys and shops second hand which I honestly respect as Nova is thriving and you can tell. As well as just getting back from their first holiday which Nova looked like she adored.
Abbie has taken Marley to where now? Dubai, Disneyland, New York etc. And broadcasting she has another like 3 I think booked. She definitely comes from money. She’s also obsessed with being slimmer than she is! It’s really hard to watch them videos knowing there could be people out there with ED if she doesn’t have one herself. She’s absolutely tiny as it is.
I just have really gone off her content. I’m sick to death of her saying “I do this by myself” because no single mum in the country could pull of what she has in the time Marley has been born. No way. The holidays the cars the lip filler. she also lives in an expensive area of the UK.
I just get bad vibes about her as a person now. Nobody likes a show off

Sazza25

VIP Member
The same person arguing her child isn’t poorly has also stated that she knows for a fact Abbie claim’s disability for Marley. At his age it is very very difficult to get disability allowance for a child so we can on that alone assume he has care needs and is unwell 🤦🏼‍♀️
This!! My son gets DLA as he's got autism and numerous disabilities, it was extremely hard to claim

• Heart