Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Exactly this depending on your trust the SEN funding is minuscule an wait lists are hitting 5/6 years and being pushed back for kids that are very clearly autistic because they dont have the time, care or funds. Working with SEN kids puts it into perspective how difficult getting a diagnosis is and how many kids are failed by the NHS. Autism mums are the worst for judging others because they think they know EVERYTHING because they have a child who is on the SPECTRUM🙄
Absolutely! My heart goes out to parents fighting to get their child the help and support they need, I work with the year 9s and they’re a lovely bunch

Reactions: 2

Kazzie20

VIP Member
She’s definitely claiming carers too for Marley, even tho its her job to care for him 🧐

teaqween

Chatty Member
Why’s she making out marleys like an actual sick child?
My daughter has a feeding tube and lung disease with only 80% lung function. Marley was only premature ffs.
Tbh I think it’s clear he’s quite unwell he has had 3/4 surgeries in the past 2 years, obviously babies hasn’t shared the cause for these but I doubt they’d be doing surgeries on a well child 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Tbh I think it’s clear he’s quite unwell he has had 3/4 surgeries in the past 2 years, obviously babies hasn’t shared the cause for these but I doubt they’d be doing surgeries on a well child 🤷🏼‍♀️
Plus if you actually watch her stuff it’s not too hard to work out what he struggles with and he’s having recurring emergency surgeries for it not correcting

Last edited:
  • Heart
We’ve waited so long for this British Airways story and its shit 😆 they just didn’t want to let them take there buggy’s through 🤣
Maybe if they didn’t travel with that many bags for 3 days it wouldn’t have been an issue

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
It is fabricated illness.
And the surgeries were monitor hence why it’s done at a minor hospital. It’s actually easy to claim DLA without needing it. Especially during covid they were even asking for evidence at all
You don’t know these people though 🤦🏼‍♀️ like you can’t chat on situations like this, if someone told you your child didn’t need a feeding tube and it was fabricated and unnecessary you’d be fuming don’t talk on her child’s illness it’s vile tbh

• Heart
Honestly the whole tiktok mum group thing I feel is so forced and staged just for tiktok - I genuinely feel like some of them in there (defo not all) only chat to each other for the tiktok content people like Abbie
I agree she’s defo the worst out of that whole group she comes across so passive aggressive and the content she posts is just pure shit ! It’s Clear she does certain things for views and she sets such a bad example!
I also believe jade and Abbie definitely fell out due to how Abbie was around money, she use to also make TikToks on jade and post stuff on her insta stories trying to make jade book things, her whole life just seems to be a shambles and she’s trying to make it out to seem it’s the best life ever by taking him away left right and centre- but in reality she really needs to focus more on Marley and his health then showing tiktok she’s off on another holiday

No surely she should have cancelled/ postponed the NYC trip. She's dragged him on flights when he's been really unwell post surgery and issue with the stent, it was removed about a day before she flew now they're home he's caught all sorts.

All so she could get some insta TikTok content. being a good mum would have been cancelling the trip and waited til he was better. Not like this was a long awaited once in a lifetime trip, she's on holidays funded by bank of mum and dad every other month.

It's good she keeps somethings private but she's constantly showing him in hospital/ very poorly so hardly protecting him. From what she shared I thought it was hernia issues. She's probably going to keep not sharing diagnosis as it keeps the comments asking what's wrong with him rolling in.

Sazza25

VIP Member
I saw the comment they’re talking about, Abbies friend commented ‘lord Farquad’ and Abbie replied with laughing emojis. I feel like they’re making it sound so much more extreme than it was 🤣
I think taking the piss out of a child is just wrong on any level

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Hi Abbie
I know you read here next time you drive your 22XOX plate Audi get off your phone then you wo t almost crash into me. THANKS

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I think Koat is the worst, I genuinely think she thinks shes all that because she had twins!

She always films while driving too!! What really really bugs me ! Her child isn’t in the car seat safely and she’s casually got a phone on a stand while driving and talking to the camera while her child is in the back!!!! And in some of the videos you can clearly see she moving !
And for her to post that on social media too!!!

Sazza25

VIP Member
Same here my child has many medical complications and we applied January were rejected and had to appeal was only awarded this week. For someone who seems to know the inner workings of DLA she was also claiming the car is mobility which Marley would not get as mobility isn’t even awarded until 3 that chick needs to touch grass
I'm glad you finally got awarded! It's brutal isn't it? Exactly! Isn't marley only 2/3? To be awarded so young he must be poorly bless him

• Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I am so embarrassed for Abbie after everyone posting about the new mummy group & she isn’t involved 😂😂😂

• Haha

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
I’m honestly shocked the doctors at all of these appointments they go to haven’t said anything especially about his diet and all the “snacks” she gives him. Even her attitude towards her own appearance is vile! Always wanting to be skinnier when she’s already tiny. I get there is ED’s etc potentially involved but she will be nothing if she loses anymore weight. I’m honestly sick of her parading round like this amazing mum…she can’t even keep him in a car seat properly
I remember her a few months ago doing a video about how she gives Marley his medication.. hides it in a marshmallow every morning 🙈 the girls a loon. I feel sorry for the young mums that think they’re failing because they can’t afford the life she can. Waiting to see what expensive product she purchases this week seen as it was UC day on Monday. Nothing against UC, I claim it myself, work part time as a band 6 in the NHS and require it so of course she’s going to be entitled to it. I just have responsibilities to pay for such as a mortgage, nursery fees and bills whereas I’m sure she has absolutely none of those so anything she gets is her spending money.

Sazza25

VIP Member
I do watch her stuff and I get machausen vibes. :) I’m under the same hospital and can guarantee it will only be something minor as they only do minor surgeries there and if it was “serious” they wouldn’t send the child home the same day 😊
---

I do watch her stuff and I get machausen vibes. :) I’m under the same hospital and can guarantee it will only be something minor as they only do minor surgeries there and if it was “serious” they wouldn’t send the child home the same day 😊
I'm sorry your child isn't well and I wish you and your child well ♥ however you cant minimize someone else's child