Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imalittleyellowfish

Literally!! Couldn't have said it better😡 she uses that kid for views, she's not exactly a great role model herself, I'm not a fan of ana but her little brother is an innocent child who doesn't deserve that
Exactly! Kids are so innocent. Jade and Darcie have now turned their comments off…I don’t understand why as they’ve done nothing wrong by calling her out on this! She’s a shit show

Reactions: 1

teaqween

Chatty Member
I watched there live earlier, some of the girls seem nice others not. Don’t know who that Dakota is but she’s so childish, you can tell from her attitude she is young. Meg was living with her mum in a flat, she may have been classed as overcrowded but not sure.

wonder why Abbie isn’t out with them, she said due to personal reasons yet on the live when asked the other girls said babysitter
She then popped on the live in the gym 🫢 very interested why she didn’t go AND LOZZIJ they addressed her not being there by saying she couldn’t make it due to other commitments then she was on a “date”. I think she’s slowly dropping from their friendship because she boring

stargirl23

VIP Member
It is fabricated illness.
And the surgeries were monitor hence why it’s done at a minor hospital. It’s actually easy to claim DLA without needing it. Especially during covid they were even asking for evidence at all
Not true, I claimed DLa during covid for my son. I had to send everything and they even sent a letter back saying they needed more and do I give permission to contact his consultant

• Heart

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
No thread for her so thought I’d create one!

I looked at her Instagram yesterday and she posted a question someone asked her about how she saves money being single and working part time and her reply was laughable saying about not wasting money and not spending in the week 😂😂 she constantly spends during the week, always out with Jade (annoying) having Nando’s and carverys ect!

Has anyone noticed how bad her roots have come through on her hair! And she’s got rid of the horses tail extensions 🤣

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
The same person arguing her child isn’t poorly has also stated that she knows for a fact Abbie claim’s disability for Marley. At his age it is very very difficult to get disability allowance for a child so we can on that alone assume he has care needs and is unwell 🤦🏼‍♀️

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
Thank you for creating this! I literally cannot stand this girl, however I can’t help but follow 😂 she’s either come from money, works cash in hand on the side or has racked up a lot of debt because her life style is impossible on a part time Costa wage.

stargirl23

VIP Member
That little lad has been through a lot bless him :( I’m not a fan of Abbie but I will say she’s a good mam
Yeah as much as I don’t like her can’t fault she’s a good mum and does a lot for Marley and making sure his needs are met and the hospitals listen to her. I respect her for not saying what his issues are either, I personally wouldn’t share about all the surgeries etc but compared to other influencers she’s not posting every detail about him which I find respectful

• Heart

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
I’m waiting for the tik tok mum night out at the weekend to see what she is like! I don’t know if it’s just me but I find it so random the like of Leanne chapman & there’s another women can’t remember her name but she’s been tagged in all there ‘guess who is going out this weekend’ videos but her bio says over 30 and I’m sure Leanne is turning 29 and there going out with the likes of Abbie and Anais? I wish there was a thread dedicated to the tik tok mums 😂

teaqween

Chatty Member
Honestly out of them all I respect Lauren/Maisie/Annais the most…I’ve never really watched Leanne or followed so can’t really comment; Lauren works full time so does her partner. Maisie is one of THE realest mums I’ve seen on tt. I thought it was lovely when she took Nova on her first holiday…unlike Marley who Abbie had already taken to like 5 different countries in the time Maisie had to SAVE to take Nova away. Maisie also has a mortgage and her own house and openly says she goes to charity shops etc to save money - so much respect. And Annais idk I’ve always liked her? But again - she brought her house with her ex (I believe they’ve recently separated) and they’ve always both worked full time.
I believe Meg Mckeon was doing benefit fraud ngl, for a long while on her Facebook it said single where as Shay said in a relationship…housing association flat I’m assuming she would of got it as a “single parent” when obviously she’s not.
But out of them all - Abbie is the worst by far. For safety/diet/everything. She uses his smallness to get attention and Marley’s diet is actually appalling. Then there’s the whole car seat safety WOW. Has anybody seen this mornings video? The little boy she’s currently looking after who looks the same age as Marley WAS FORWARD FACING. Took all 3 kids for baby chinos…probably Marley’s 50th one this week. But - Jade isn’t that great for safety either like having that trampoline in her living room wtf

2 other tiktok mums I like watching is Denicah Dainty with Everley and Esme Hayes-Payne with Myla/Octavia x
I honestly can not stand the majority of the “mum group”.
lozzij 🙄 her entire life is funded by exploiting her kid (and step kids when she has them)! I don’t mind so much vlogging etc but her own child is scripted for ads at not even 2 it hurts me that kid won’t have a life without a phone in her face- she also dropped her hours seemingly to create content.

maisie FAKE if you’ve ever been in one of her whatsapp groups the people she calls friends are vile and she eggs it on in the background so no one can call her out.

annais her undisclosed ads wind me round the bend (the wowcher holiday) plus all her content now being how she’s so single