Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imalittleyellowfish

Nah I think she’s pregnant again. Either that or she now thinks she’s far too good for them all now she’s engaged with her new house
mummy and the munir twins wasn’t there either and she used to be part of the “mum group” in the early days. Her and Lauren have been out a few times just them. Ever since all of the younger mums like Annais and Hani have joined the mum clan it just doesn’t have the same vibe as it did when they did their first meet up? When it was just Lauren, Claire, Megan, Maisie and Abbie?

imalittleyellowfish

Like you’ve all said - children watch their parents. And she’s so obsessively watching her weight/gym and everything. So if she’s not eating properly - Marley is hardly going to be eating properly either. I 100% agree with the example she’s setting to her followers - some of which probably are single mums. What sort of single mum can take their baby to Dubai, Disneyland, NYC and various other places before they turn 2? I honestly believe she ditched Jade because she couldn’t afford to keep up with the lavish spending/lifestyle she has. A part time costa wage and even claiming UC, DOES NOT allow you to afford the things she has. Especially with the cost of living crisis at the moment. She’s an absolute joke and I really hope a doctor or health visitor comments on Marley’s diet. I get he might need high calorie food…but not 24/7. And going to the carvery hun is not your 5 a day or a balanced diet for a child.

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
You’ll soon realise when she announces his “illness” that it’s minor 🤣 more fool your for getting warped into her attention seeking world

teaqween

Chatty Member
What happened to the girl she was supposed to go on holiday with, her childhood friend? She’s gone with her mum instead very odd that she can’t keep a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Abbie getting a dog 😬
- she said she commutes 1 hour ish to work
- she work 2/3 days a week
- has a SEN child
- holidays constantly
I do worry for this dog and wonder how long until she’s selling it for being too much
Marley isn’t a SEN child.
He has a speech delay due to Abbie always shoving a camera in his face.

imalittleyellowfish

I think it’s definitely much easier on a low-key night to get away with it. Think the bigger night out they were eating sweets at pre drinks, drinking in a smaller space at pre drinks which is much easier to notice someone else not joining in, had a takeaway after the night and breakfast in the morning that is a lot of food plus the drinks. Where as even if their were pre drinks when she went with hani there was definitely not the abundance of food
It’s when she used to post videos of her pre pregnancy body as well and then hating it since having Marley. It screams ED and if she’s not getting the proper help for it she could get seriously ill. Not only that but if Marley notices this as he grows up he will believe it’s normal and picking up her eating habits as well. She’s posted a lot of healthy meals since we’ve all commented on his diet. I get that she may like being a size 4/6 and that’s fine but your body is never the same after having a baby. If anything she should be embracing the fact it gave her a son and made her put on weight! She looked so much healthier after she had him and was a size 10/12. It’s like when is enough weight loss going to be enough because if she carries on she will be skin and bone

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Jade used to claim universal credit?
Yeah there’s a video from a good whole back now that’s how I found her cos she posted how much she got and it was over £1000k due to back payments so she caused loads of drama 😂

Oh Abbie has revealed one of her holiday destinations, back to Disneyland! I’ve just got back from Orlando and let me tell you it costs £1000s, unless she’s going paris but it would still be costly. She irritates me

imalittleyellowfish

I thought on it a while and more so when she shows her being in the gym and eating. I believe she didn’t go not for lack of childcare, not for Marley but because she has an ED and alcohol has calories massive amounts and it’s very difficult to hide the fact your avoiding calories when drinking with friends who are drinking a lot. That night she was in the gym as soon as Marley was asleep so clearly had the childcare and Marley was clearly fine to be left.
This is a very good point but I’m sure not that long ago she went on a night out with Hani and someone else?? Before the big mum night out.

teaqween

Chatty Member
Lyrics to her last video she has definitely been reading here. Idk why tattle offends some people especially like her. Don’t post videos like you do about Marley climbing out his car seat and appalling diet and we wouldn’t have a reason to talk about you?….
I don’t know which video you mean but all the recent songs she’s been using are paid sounds (🤮) so I would take all her song choices with a pinch of salt

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
She infuriates me so much. My daughter and Marley were in at the same time having surgery and his was so straight forward. She exaggerates so much