Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Why’s she making out marleys like an actual sick child?
My daughter has a feeding tube and lung disease with only 80% lung function. Marley was only premature ffs.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She grinds on me. As a mother she is very very immature and it shows in how she acts. She thrives on bragging but must not realise just how silly she looks because everything she shows is partly funded by her parents. Even her brothers home she keeps showing the world of tiktok. That's on your brother and his accomplishments not you, it does nothing for you since it's not your home your actally flexing 😂 I think my brother would be fuming if I was plastering his home on social media to try make myself look better than everyone else. You live in your mom's box room hunny, humble yourself. She will look back when she grows up an realise just how silly she looked.
Work for cause not for applause. Live life to express not to try impress.

Sazza25

VIP Member
After everything she’s been through with Marley as well. The operations, him being small, constantly getting ill, she literally posted videos of him being able to climb OUT of his car seat and has done nothing about it. Only changed his diet because of what’s been said on here and she has the fucking audacity to make comments about another child?? She’s sick in the head. She uses Marley for attention constantly always saying how little he is etc yet can you IMAGINE if someone started taking the piss out of him on her videos? Double standards Abbie, double fucking standards.
Literally!! Couldn't have said it better😡 she uses that kid for views, she's not exactly a great role model herself, I'm not a fan of ana but her little brother is an innocent child who doesn't deserve that

loopyloola

Her car is a motability car, she claims disability benefits for Marley and herself
i can’t even say this surprises me neither would the fact that if this was true she hasn’t owned up to it and has continued to act like this super successful self sufficient mom who pays for everything because she saves from her part time job

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I was going to but couldnt be arsed thinking of al their names 😂😂 they all have over 10k followers which is the rule for a tattle thread

Sazza25

VIP Member
No I just thought I’d explain more incase it came off ignorant as a few had replied to the “SEN child” part.
I also want to add my concern comes from her making a decision super quick without much research and without thinking about her circumstances and how they may affect raising a puppy
Not ignorant, I hear what you're saying and you're right she has a lot to contend with where will a dog fit in?