Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! I watched the car YouTube with jade and just kept feeling bad for her when Abbie kept calling herself fat. Hate girls that do that and make bigger girls feel worse. Happens all the time at my work girls that are 8s moaning infront of size 16 girls it’s actually vile
You could literally see poor Jade actually squirming at how awkward she clearly was made to feel. I don’t think Abbie even realises she’s doing it or has any self awareness, she clearly does havenody dysmorphia / an extremely warped sense of reality when it comes to how she looks but her projecting her insecurities onto people is so so damaging to anyone who watches he and whilst she does have self esteem issues, she also has a platform that girls do look up to her. It’s just inconsiderate at this point now, and she needs to sort herself out because she’s rapidly declining self esteem wise and it’s only going to get worse. She’s a beautiful girl with a STUNNING figure, we’re all so sick of hearing the “I’m fat” spiel now Abbie.

Reactions: 7
I think she just sees pound signs and jumps on anything! She's so false these days 🥴

Reactions: 5
You know it’s like good on you, you make your money, get your face more out there, do what you love. However what I think must be mad for influencers etc when they sign these deals is how stifling it must be. Like if she wants to wear an Adidas set to the gym because it’s better quality can she not do that? If she does do that will she get in trouble?! Didn’t Britney get in trouble for drinking coke while on a Pepsi deal? I do wonder things like that. How much are you locked in?

Reactions: 4
Can’t take her seriously, she sounds like a ned from still game. Swearing all over the stories and posts? Not exactly good PR I wouldn’t imagine.

Reactions: 11
I dunno, I like that she’s normal and doesn’t put on a daft accent etc. Maybe I’m just a bam 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t take her seriously, she sounds like a ned from still game. Swearing all over the stories and posts? Not exactly good PR I wouldn’t imagine.
It's so off putting everytime she swears it's like it's coming out a nedy boys mouth surely can't be good for any brand to have a potty mouth, she made a friend of mine so uncomfortable at a party because my friend doesn't take drugs she's like wittt u haven't taking gear omg just take a line blah blah what do u do when u go to ibiza etc like she was a weirdo for being able to go to ibiza and have good time without drugs she's a horrible wee ned 🤢

I’m a bit confused about her whole activewear range with ITS like this is no hate at all I like the girl BUT

1. why run this narrative that your really insecure and aren’t happy with your body etc all the time but then bring out a gym wear range?
2. I don’t understand why gym wear like what relevance does that carry to her like yes she goes the gym but she isn’t like a fitness model or advocate or whatever is she like her insta is about fashion not workouts, health and fitness it just seems so random to me
Anyone know the real colours of the outfits since she's altered the photos that much they look totally diff shades from the website photos 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Im probably a bam too but I dont mind her swearing, I defo prefer the way she speaks compared to those who put on the fake uni accent.. looking at you Jilly 👀😂

Wouldnt be surprised if shes fond of a wee patsy cline, there’s more young girls take it than you think. A big no from me, I hate guys taking drugs but even more so girls, its so cringey 🥴

• Heart
Swearing doesn’t bother me as such but she’s promoting a brand and saying “f@ckin buzzing out my tits” is not professional and will put off higher end brands I’d imagine

Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed on ITS insta it’s their new activewear edit FEATURING Abbie, not her edit like they do with everyone else 👀 so she’s just modelling it then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate the whole troops/mate chat coming from girls it’s so ladette circa 2000! Absolute cringe the way these girls talk!

Reactions: 12
Anyone noticed on ITS insta it’s their new activewear edit FEATURING Abbie, not her edit like they do with everyone else 👀 so she’s just modelling it then?
I was thinking the same. Also the truth is in the GEAR when it comes to our Abbie. Might act real on Instagram stories it’s behind closed doors for me.

Reactions: 5
I honestly cringe every time she says “troops”. As someone said it’s so dated and just embarrassing 😩

Reactions: 8
My friend said she’s mentioned having an uplift in one of her latest videos, but one is 46 minutes and the other nearing half an hour... Don’t think I can sit through all of that to find where she speaks about it! Has anyone seen this?

Pretty confusing as to me it looks like she’s had implants without a lift, just judging on positioning etc. Who bloody knows. So sad that it’s clearly just for her pathetic excuse of a boyfriend. I don’t think she would have half of the insecurity issues she has if she wasn’t with him!!

Also it just doesn’t fit with her thinking she’s big to then get her boobs done- doesn’t she realise that bigger boobs can make your frame look bigger? (Speaking as someone with larger ones myself!)

Reactions: 7
If she’s had an uplift would her nips not sit higher? Weird observation I know but I feel like they are very low in the pics of her wearing the Scotland top on her grid.

not slagging her appearance btw just thought if having an uplift they’d sit different x

Reactions: 4
If she’s had an uplift would her nips not sit higher? Weird observation I know but I feel like they are very low in the pics of her wearing the Scotland top on her grid.

not slagging her appearance btw just thought if having an uplift they’d sit different x
My thoughts exactly...

Reactions: 2
My friend said she’s mentioned having an uplift in one of her latest videos, but one is 46 minutes and the other nearing half an hour... Don’t think I can sit through all of that to find where she speaks about it! Has anyone seen this?

Pretty confusing as to me it looks like she’s had implants without a lift, just judging on positioning etc. Who bloody knows. So sad that it’s clearly just for her pathetic excuse of a boyfriend. I don’t think she would have half of the insecurity issues she has if she wasn’t with him!!

Also it just doesn’t fit with her thinking she’s big to then get her boobs done- doesn’t she realise that bigger boobs can make your frame look bigger? (Speaking as someone with larger ones myself!)
It’s definitely not an uplift she has had implants, I’m on the cosmedicare page and she has posted about it

Job job chat is in the ITS video and it’s boring as hell and not that many views. She basically said you’ll notice I’ve got big boobs in the app. She didn’t like them as they were too big.

she said she doesn’t think it’s appropriate to talk about it as there’s young girls watching. But to dm her about it. Doesn’t make sense if you think it’s bad to encourage young girls why get them

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she hangs about with that Kirsten now she just seems like a total dog! See she has a new man!!
her & Abbie’s friendship will end in tears defo!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.