Abbie Blyth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

scottishk

She’s at risk of becoming AD overload like some others which really annoys me.

They’ve got some good content so get a big following so companies want to work with them then suddenly that’s all that features and the reason the content grew disappears. Bring back the personality.

Even if she does quarantine, that’s not the point. She just shouldn’t be travelling for NO REAL REASON when we’re still in the midst of all this. I’m sure it’s really great to be away in Spain with your pals but like most other people, I’m waiting to go away with mine. This could’ve been done from Glasgow, or even a staycation somewhere else in Scotland!

Kelly72

Even if she does quarantine, that’s not the point. She just shouldn’t be travelling for NO REAL REASON when we’re still in the midst of all this. I’m sure it’s really great to be away in Spain with your pals but like most other people, I’m waiting to go away with mine. This could’ve been done from Glasgow, or even a staycation somewhere else in Scotland!
That would require brains and thinking of others. Something these airheads are incapable of doing.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks