Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there’s letters to the house, which I don’t know I believe then it’s someone who knows her. Makes that toxic circle of friends even worse! Not surprised she has issues if that’s the case.

Reactions: 3
If there’s letters to the house, which I don’t know I believe then it’s someone who knows her. Makes that toxic circle of friends even worse! Not surprised she has issues if that’s the case.
If u offer free stuff or that it’s easy enough for
You to get her address so it could be anyone obvious someone who hates him.

Its odd that her friends hang around with the boyfriend if he's been accused of all this and it is true !

Reactions: 1
When was the last time any of her “real” friends were mentioned. She used to show them out for lunch etc now that lockdown is over there’s been nothing

Reactions: 4
No wonder she’s been so para about her weight/body with the ITS fitness range coming out

Reactions: 2
Hardly think you would agree to bring out fitness wear for in the style if you were even slightly self conscious of your weight. Literally she’s full of tit. 🥱

Reactions: 11
I’m a bit confused about her whole activewear range with ITS like this is no hate at all I like the girl BUT

1. why run this narrative that your really insecure and aren’t happy with your body etc all the time but then bring out a gym wear range?
2. I don’t understand why gym wear like what relevance does that carry to her like yes she goes the gym but she isn’t like a fitness model or advocate or whatever is she like her insta is about fashion not workouts, health and fitness it just seems so random to me

Reactions: 13
I’m a bit confused about her whole activewear range with ITS like this is no hate at all I like the girl BUT

1. why run this narrative that your really insecure and aren’t happy with your body etc all the time but then bring out a gym wear range?
2. I don’t understand why gym wear like what relevance does that carry to her like yes she goes the gym but she isn’t like a fitness model or advocate or whatever is she like her insta is about fashion not workouts, health and fitness it just seems so random to me
Cause it’s in tHe style and they churn out any old shite for sales and stick a random influencers name on it

I actually like Abbie and enjoy her YouTube videos however I don’t understand this new ITS range… for one the sport bras/tops don’t look very supportive, more going going out crop tops… & also she’s advertising them out in the street, bit odd I would have thought she would have took pics of her wearing them in the gym 🤔

Reactions: 9
The thing that really doesn’t make sense to me, is that when you see videos of her at the gym/working out on her insta/her PT’s instagrams she is wearing jumpers/sweatshirts/anything she can to hide her body yet has brought out a range of activewear that is pretty much exclusively sports bras and crop tops? She used to say all the time she would never get her arms out yet here she is promoting all these crop tops and sports bras which is entirely different to what she wears?? I like Abbie a lot but she needs to work on her own self esteem issues over being an “influencer” she is going to end up massively damaged if she doesn’t sort it out soon. She is a beautiful girl but the constant “I’m so fat” is so tiring. The videos of her and jade sitting in the car with her going on and on and on and on about how far she looks and how big she is, whilst sitting with Jade who is plus size. Again this isn’t a drag on Jade because she is one of my favourite influencers but the entire thing was tone deaf and honestly just awkward to watch. Sort it out hun

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The thing that really doesn’t make sense to me, is that when you see videos of her at the gym/working out on her insta/her PT’s instagrams she is wearing jumpers/sweatshirts/anything she can to hide her body yet has brought out a range of activewear that is pretty much exclusively sports bras and crop tops? She used to say all the time she would never get her arms out yet here she is promoting all these crop tops and sports bras which is entirely different to what she wears?? I like Abbie a lot but she needs to work on her own self esteem issues over being an “influencer” she is going to end up massively damaged if she doesn’t sort it out soon. She is a beautiful girl but the constant “I’m so fat” is so tiring. The videos of her and jade sitting in the car with her going on and on and on and on about how far she looks and how big she is, whilst sitting with Jade who is plus size. Again this isn’t a drag on Jade because she is one of my favourite influencers but the entire thing was tone deaf and honestly just awkward to watch. Sort it out hun
Yeah totally agree with this

the devastating thing is, she’s sitting herself on launch night with an unopened bottle of LPR. Your pals should be with you
C67067DA-5AC3-48AB-ABDE-09D3A4FA903F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought the boyfriend would of posted or wrote something doesn’t even follow her Jesus wee shame for her lovely girl she should of stuck with the makeup and went that way, she’s very lost doing anything now. She should of worked on herself before the gym wear as she’s moaned for a long time about the weight then this very very random I use a gym she uses but she jumps to and from them whos given her freebies I guess

Reactions: 5
Agreed! I watched the car YouTube with jade and just kept feeling bad for her when Abbie kept calling herself fat. Hate girls that do that and make bigger girls feel worse. Happens all the time at my work girls that are 8s moaning infront of size 16 girls it’s actually vile

Reactions: 8
How much do they get paid for these edits?
It’s just so false shes promoting these skimpy crop tops with her fake boobs are they really going to look like that on lassies who havnt had boobs done! Come on Abbie I actually thought she was better than that.....I feel quite silly now for thinking she was genuine

I just can’t take her collection seriously when she’s out modelling it on the streets of Costa del Glasgow 😙And the fact it’s a sportswear collection and she’s wearing the stuff with a pair of Balenciaga trainers..fs pal buy a pair of cheap Nikes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agreed these pics she looks daft posing on the streets all dolled up in so called gym gear. Such a weird collab when she dresses in baggy stuff usually for the gym

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.