Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also does anyone find it funny that as soon as someone gets a thread about them they know about it straight away? Seems like they’re googling their own names everyday or they’re just on here reading already!
They probably start them 😂😂 i think it actually makes them all feel more important 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Slaughtered some hair extension company “hair choice” saying how bad they are, the clip ins are plastic and matt as soon as you take them out the bag. They said one of her photos the hair looked messy and could she use a brush. She used their tapes and said they have been in for 2 weeks and are frazzled. Both her and Molly moaning about not getting photos approved for different reasons background, colour of clothes etc.
They were also talking about having to wear the Scotland top for JD and Abbie said the xs fitted top wouldnt go over her tits and Molly said “no thats not going to work NOW” 😂 she’s done her up like a kipper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve just had to google inthestyle because well I’m 30. And just no no no. What cheap tack

I’m actually surprised she got a deal with them as the other people who are listed have a lot more followers than she does

Reactions: 11
I mean they had a range with binky from MIC so I think in the style do a range with literally anyone. Absolute shite their clothes. Better quality from primark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had and Kaye Hayes are merging into one person with all these reposts of people up their ass!

I’m noticing more and more people become interested in sustainability etc and removing influencers who do clothing hauls and collabs with brands like ITS cause of their non existent ethics and tit quality. I dunno I just don’t see ‘influencers’ being valid for many more years as people become more conscious of stuff like that

Reactions: 7
Might b an unpopular opinion, but well done to her on the inthestyle collection! She did say some sort of clothing is what she dreams of!

Just listening to this the now, hope her deal with them is done before this has came out christ 😂😳
Well she said she still had supporting stories to do for them. I think that was either snide of Molly or she's just too lazy/stupid to check she had edited it properly but either way she's thrown Abbie under the bus.

Reactions: 1
I like Abbie so I’m happy for her but I don’t have high hopes for this collab (wouldn’t be buying anything anyway cos ITS is a pile of shite). I still have nightmares about the one Sophia and Cinzia did with them.

It really seems like her and lee don’t get along… the amount of times she’s said that “they couldn’t do full time” and she can’t wait for him to go offshore again. And she said in the podcast one day he came home and they didn’t speak for hours and then BOTH agreed that they can’t wait for him to get back to work. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but I don’t see the point in being with someone if you feel that way. Where’s the future? What if you have kids with them? Seems like she’s flogging a dead horse.

Reactions: 19
Why is everyone saying her BF is a cheat? Surely staying out and having a few drinks with the boys doesn't automatically make a man a cheater?

Reactions: 7
Why is everyone saying her BF is a cheat? Surely staying out and having a few drinks with the boys doesn't automatically make a man a cheater?
Interested to know this too. I thought I seen someone post somewhere that he had cheated at a house party and given her an STD!

Interested to know this too. I thought I seen someone post somewhere that he had cheated at a house party and given her an STD!
Was a post put up on TikTok she then removed the comments as the rumour was going about he did cheat but who knows as they hate each other plus he does more then just works away. She’s lovely but thinks she’s above everyone now completely changed.

Abbie had said before that he goes out and doesn’t come back for days. She also said that he doesn’t feature much on her Instagram as they were getting letters sent to their house about him cheating

Take from that what you will.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.