Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I get absolute shite bought for me 😭😂. It’s just the fact she claims to be so skint but clearly lies. And would I duck spend a grand on a bf that clearly cannot be arsed with me 😂
Haha I know I’m still raging about spending £200 on an exs christmas. Bastard didn’t even deserve that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she said in the vlog it would be 3k each for them to go for a week (so 6k in total) and implied that that was too much for them. but i’m confused because when she said they were going she acted like she had already paid for it and had skinted herself? i mean it is no surprise that it is 6 grand to go to dubai if you’ve left it so last minute to book it

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think she sounded 10000x more Scottish in her recent vid at her mum and dads ?! I couldn’t understand a word when she was speaking to her dad I had NO idea she was this Scottish because she doesn’t sound like this any other time 😂

Does anyone think she sounded 10000x more Scottish in her recent vid at her mum and dads ?! I couldn’t understand a word when she was speaking to her dad I had NO idea she was this Scottish because she doesn’t sound like this any other time 😂
She talks quite slang like a ned when she's with her mum n dad.

Reactions: 1
Also she’s not mentioned what she got from gucci at the airport with her mum. Trying to be sly on that one

Those triple s trainers really need to die a death now. Hideous 2 years ago and still are
Yeah I have a pair worn a handful of times biggest waste of money, can never decide if I like them or not plus they're massive 🙈

• Haha
Imagine having your wee mam take pics of you like your sad man!
Who Reckons this twit was hoping for something with the Dubai mentions, bit like the 800mentions of the Dyson she had to buy herself.... She is blatantly buying followers, with almost 300k on Instagram the engagement is roughly 2500likes . ..🙄doesn't quite add up does it?? Then again look at the casual mentions of Megano trying for clout embarrassing. She actually studies Molly McFarlane almost EVERY thing is After Molly be it the superdry the Megan fox the tiKtok food,that she didn't like🤔don't give food poverty a thought Hun🤬 between the weird prints she trying introduce we the sunglasses she is TRYING to be molly.sad. oh and the Chinese food shop wtf??

Her mam constantly states she doesn't want to be on the vlog, "just your legs"
Whilst abusing her trust and laughs at her . Odd. Then again she prob doesn't understand the weight to your wordsno means no,but then Lee Allan is her manchild. What a way to live.

I mean wtf 🙈🙈🤣
What's worse for me Shannon.... She actually paid for those sagbags??!! (👎)(👎)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she speaks to her mum really bothers me and made me unfollow after watching a vlog a few months ago when she picked up a new car.
It sounds mega trivial but she was like “ehhh I don’t wear cardigans 😒🤢” in a horrid tone and made this face and her wee mum was just like … on top of other comments and actions might I add.
Swear I nearly commented on an IG pic where she had a cardigan on like “Thought you didn’t wear cardigans babe?!??”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she speaks to her mum really bothers me and made me unfollow after watching a vlog a few months ago when she picked up a new car.
It sounds mega trivial but she was like “ehhh I don’t wear cardigans 😒🤢” in a horrid tone and made this face and her wee mum was just like … on top of other comments and actions might I add.
Swear I nearly commented on an IG pic where she had a cardigan on like “Thought you didn’t wear cardigans babe?!??”
You should have...I totally agree the way she speaks to her mum grates on me.

I think her parents seem quite nice.
She's always horrible about her brother too like he's the favourite everyone feels sorry for my brother blah blah.

Hen get over yourself stop being jealous n pathetic over your own sibling 🙄

I know the value of presents isn't what Christmas is all about but Abbie said in today's Vlogmas that she planned on getting her parents an overnight at the Blythswood but she can't afford that now so she got them an air fryer instead? Right after her showing us at least £200 worth of pyjamas/underwear/clothes she bought for herself that same day?

And sitting in the taxi in London she talked in front of her mum about how she spent £980 on trainers for Lee's Xmas.. surely she realises how f*cked that is?! She even said herself her parents help her out so much with photos, dog sitting etc

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know the value of presents isn't what Christmas is all about but Abbie said in today's Vlogmas that she planned on getting her parents an overnight at the Blythswood but she can't afford that now so she got them an air fryer instead? Right after her showing us at least £200 worth of pyjamas/underwear/clothes she bought for herself that same day?

And sitting in the taxi in London she talked in front of her mum about how she spent £980 on trainers for Lee's Xmas.. surely she realises how f*cked that is?! She even said herself her parents help her out so much with photos, dog sitting etc
She said she got her mum and dad a big present and spent too much so instead of blythswood got the air fryer. I would hope this big present is more than both their trainers

Exactly what I thought u bought a £30 air fyer as a joint gift for your parents...bit tight especially with the amount we all know she spends on herself ect

Anybody noticed abbie blyths nose, she must of got pixie lift with filler u can see her nostrils in every pic nose looks pointy and up so far 🤢

Just watching her recent vid and I cannot BELIEVE that she’s stood saying she can’t afford to spend a lot on her own parents at Christmas so she’s got them a £30 air fryer to share yet she’s had enough money to buy herself Prada coats and rings, countless designer bags, a hallway full of clothes parcels AND the rest ?! You would think your parents come as priority at Christmas especially like when she said they do a lot to help her dog sitting, helping her with work stuff etc. Maybe before buying all these items that cost grands each she should of prioritised paying for their Christmas present THEN buying all her expensive items that she clearly cannot afford. I’m absolutely mind blown by what she’s just said this girl has gone from being my favourite on you tube to someone I genuinely cannot bare most videos

Reactions: 9
Just watching her recent vid and I cannot BELIEVE that she’s stood saying she can’t afford to spend a lot on her own parents at Christmas so she’s got them a £30 air fryer to share yet she’s had enough money to buy herself Prada coats and rings, countless designer bags, a hallway full of clothes parcels AND the rest ?! You would think your parents come as priority at Christmas especially like when she said they do a lot to help her dog sitting, helping her with work stuff etc. Maybe before buying all these items that cost grands each she should of prioritised paying for their Christmas present THEN buying all her expensive items that she clearly cannot afford. I’m absolutely mind blown by what she’s just said this girl has gone from being my favourite on you tube to someone I genuinely cannot bare most videos
Me too I use to like her but she's got an ugly soul 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.