Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she literally go London for one night to just go to a few shops and eat out? Like what’s even the point
She’s empty and shallow. Needs content for the gram and buys ugly designer stuff to fill the void of her shite relationship and no clear goals for life

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she literally go London for one night to just go to a few shops and eat out? Like what’s even the point
Content babe.content. Always . And as ever . Not at all able to read the room.

She’s empty and shallow. Needs content for the gram and buys ugly designer stuff to fill the void of her shite relationship and no clear goals for life
Caitlin .... I 💓you. 😊 Ain't no fooling us right.fool. why does she need to portray the whole poor little beans on toast when I'm actually rolling in it, as I return everything bang on time and freak if I'm late we the post. Surely companies can't keep accepting the orders if 6/10 are sent back (after trying on outfit we no undies 🤬🤢for yt or gram content) ew.

Reactions: 2
👏👏👏 that's what I was thinking with her haul of stuff including three jackets,the fendi bag that she phoned every store for 🙄🙄 ect I thought life of materialistic 💩. Where's her substance.These influencers are toxic .

pretty sure last month she was obsessed with her new green bag 😷 saying it was a massive treat and she will wear it all the time and now it’s another designer bag this month😴. How many bloody puffer coats and blazers does she need aswel

Reactions: 3
Her spending is ridiculous, she acts as if she’s skint but then spends £100s on clothes. Can’t understand why she needs so many blazers either?
Also in her last video she said she had no underwear on, while trying on clothes she was thinking of returning, gross
I can’t even bring myself to watch her!! Ewwww, really no underwear??? And then sending it back for someone else to buy and wear 🤢🤢🤢 she’s one rankkkk person ewwww!!! How’s she allowed to do that. How nasty can she get

Reactions: 3
I can’t even bring myself to watch her!! Ewwww, really no underwear??? And then sending it back for someone else to buy and wear 🤢🤢🤢 she’s one rankkkk person ewwww!!! How’s she allowed to do that. How nasty can she get
Scheme burd 🤮

imagine she skipped buying a designer bag one month and donated the full whack to charity? that’s the kind of influencer we need these days.

• Heart
imagine she skipped buying a designer bag one month and donated the full whack to charity? that’s the kind of influencer we need these days.
Love this 👏👏

Vapid airhead of society...I think if Abbie had a brain she'd be dangerous tbh.
I'm sure she gets thicker in every blog I watch some of the 💩💩💩 she hits out with

Honestly used to really like Abbie - now she’s completely unlikeable and unrelatable. She seems to be caught out telling lies. Lying about her car and not paying tax to then being skint.
Doing hauls that are a pile of shite, constantly going on about her weigh she’s very unhappy and u can see it with the way she speaks to her bf it’s vile. Think the best thing for her is to give it up! Also feel she’s so irritating referring to people as wee Megan as wee molly as if they are kids and she’s better than them. Can also see she’s w bit lost with molly seeming to be thriving and really taking off doing events for charity and she’s doing the same tit she must realise that she’s not influencing anyone talking about blazers ect. also if I have to listen to that hi guys how are we all and a full 10 minute conversation describing a tracksuit from boohoo 😭😭 she’s hard to watch honestly think she should take some time off and find out what she wants In life she’s jumping from one extreme to the other whether it be the boobs or now spending thousands on stuff that clearly are t making her happy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly used to really like Abbie - now she’s completely unlikeable and unrelatable. She seems to be caught out telling lies. Lying about her car and not paying tax to then being skint.
Doing hauls that are a pile of shite, constantly going on about her weigh she’s very unhappy and u can see it with the way she speaks to her bf it’s vile. Think the best thing for her is to give it up! Also feel she’s so irritating referring to people as wee Megan as wee molly as if they are kids and she’s better than them. Can also see she’s w bit lost with molly seeming to be thriving and really taking off doing events for charity and she’s doing the same tit she must realise that she’s not influencing anyone talking about blazers ect. also if I have to listen to that hi guys how are we all and a full 10 minute conversation describing a tracksuit from boohoo 😭😭 she’s hard to watch honestly think she should take some time off and find out what she wants In life she’s jumping from one extreme to the other whether it be the boobs or now spending thousands on stuff that clearly are t making her happy
👏👏👏 Totally agree with the above, watched her London vlog...boring af 😴

From the food to the taxi rides to the night I her hotel room hardly showed a 'day in London'

Her wee mum n dad have got better personalities than that bore 😴

Reactions: 4
It’s the spending £900 on trainers for lees xmas “just because” like ffs she’s sprints thousands easily this month so far. Then she was going on about yet another new bag in London like she’s chasing happiness through shopping it’s sad. Her relationship is clearly dead in the water but I guess she’s stuck since she’s said herself she can’t afford to live alone. Maybe stop dropping 1k on bags and shoes at a time and save instead. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s the spending £900 on trainers for lees xmas “just because” like ffs she’s sprints thousands easily this month so far. Then she was going on about yet another new bag in London like she’s chasing happiness through shopping it’s sad. Her relationship is clearly dead in the water but I guess she’s stuck since she’s said herself she can’t afford to live alone. Maybe stop dropping 1k on bags and shoes at a time and save instead. twit
Very true. The amount she spends she could easily afford a wee flat out her mum and dads way. I feel bad spending £100 every few months on clothes from H&M on myself

Very true. The amount she spends she could easily afford a wee flat out her mum and dads way. I feel bad spending £100 every few months on clothes from H&M on myself
We've probably got better lives than her ladies,hers is a vapid existence of materialism and attention seeking cause she's so insecure within herself. It's quite sad actually 😕

I wonder if Lee gets annoyed at her spending...

Yeah dropped in the £980 on the dior trainers n then wee stocking Fillers for £100? she's so far removed from reality especially after covid but doubt she actually reads what's going on in the world as she's so self absorbed

Duno about you guys but for Christmas I get money in a card, primark pyjamas, new socks if I’m lucky. And my “stocking fillers” is a box of quality street. What planet is she on

• Haha
  • Heart
Duno about you guys but for Christmas I get money in a card, primark pyjamas, new socks if I’m lucky. And my “stocking fillers” is a box of quality street. What planet is she on
Same I get absolute shite bought for me 😭😂. It’s just the fact she claims to be so skint but clearly lies. And would I duck spend a grand on a bf that clearly cannot be arsed with me 😂

• Heart
did she not say as well that her and Lee weren’t doing christmas because they were going to dubai?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.