Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 858575I’ve breast fed two kids and my tits aren’t as saggy as that
They are terrible 🙈

Also how stupid was that thing she filmed making the salmon rice tik tok dish even tho she hates salmon 🙄 like what a waste of food making something u hate to throw away but let’s make it cause everyone else is doing it for content. Screams of desperation to fit in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s actually so boring. Always the same outfits, same poses, same tit content.

Reactions: 6
They are terrible 🙈

Also how stupid was that thing she filmed making the salmon rice tik tok dish even tho she hates salmon 🙄 like what a waste of food making something u hate to throw away but let’s make it cause everyone else is doing it for content. Screams of desperation to fit in
She's obviously scowering tik tok to copy n stay relevant.her content is the same 6 picture poses hair toss,looking away,smiling into thin air,her you tube's are beyond 😴😴😴😴 now too.

I'm convinced half the 'comments' on her you tube are pals or something no way we are watching the same 💩💩💩

Reactions: 4
They are terrible 🙈

I couldn’t believe she kept saying, it’s just like sushi. It is bleeping sushi 😂

Reactions: 1
It's the blatant disrespect for me. Uploads a video of the hair thing ..... almost flaunting the GIVENCHY print of Travis Scott...really?! Can't even play the ignorance card....as Actually received a comment saying eh wtf??!! Andnshes like. Oh I didn't realise till now.sorry if upset or offends you it's gone now.....yet she must mean in her room as instead of showing respect,taking the upload down and editing or at very least add a pinned comment or note.......

It's not okay for you to play both sides Abbie. It's either your dumb ignorant and unaware,or your made aware,and still continue with the disrespectful upload a SECOND time. A part two!!! After having acknowledged it was 'gone' instead of taking the time to edit or at very least make a point to pin a comment saying it was done prior bla BLa bla and I would have held off to upload but I had a paid post to do .... But of course she can't coz she can ONLY include the links,the codes and Whatever from LoOKFAntastic on the second Upload...but never ever seems to have her keyboard working.i mean she ought to have purchase a new phone or whatever she needs in place of the "Prada" I'm living on beans for a week shite, coz she seems to have a fault typing AD on Any of her uploads.strange.mind you when she's advocating for others to not eat, get the sugar rush and "be skinny" like me back in the day with my diet coat and smarties diet .Abbie Actually said "It's not a substantial meal I know....." Eh???!! Give yourself a shake man. DISGUSTING

Attachments

Last edited:
the most annoying thing Abbey does is that fake stop taking photos of me pose with her hand out towards the camera …. That only works once and considering you have went somewhere to specifically get photographs taken makes her come accross so false and fake
It's the 2 legs together arse out as I pretend to fix hair while looking into the distance that really bugs me she does it in every picture.

• Heart
It's the 2 legs together arse out as I pretend to fix hair while looking into the distance that really bugs me she does it in every picture.
Boring as ***

She put a thing on about a troll who message her highlighted the person for her 'followers' to troll the troll.

Hypocrite 🙃

Reactions: 2
her photos just look so unnatural cause you can tell how much she’s edited her face/skin in them all? like it makes it look almost cartoon-ish. I don’t understand cause she’s genuinely pretty but the filters/editing ruins the photos

Wow the amount of money she’s spent in the latest haul video!!! The same old “beans on toast” cliche as she’s spent so much… honestly can’t comprehend how much she’s spent and blatantly won’t send any of it back!

Reactions: 6
Wow the amount of money she’s spent in the latest haul video!!! The same old “beans on toast” cliche as she’s spent so much… honestly can’t comprehend how much she’s spent and blatantly won’t send any of it back!
It’s actually crazy how much she spent and each item was oh this is a dear one but she started the vlog saying there was one dear purchase. They were all over £100 pretty much! Every single week it’s “beans on toast” then she goes and spends a fortune on clothes. Stop chatting tit

She's obviously scowering tik tok to copy n stay relevant.her content is the same 6 picture poses hair toss,looking away,smiling into thin air,her you tube's are beyond 😴😴😴😴 now too.

I'm convinced half the 'comments' on her you tube are pals or something no way we are watching the same 💩💩💩
Yeah always sane pose 😡

Reactions: 3
It’s actually crazy how much she spent and each item was oh this is a dear one but she started the vlog saying there was one dear purchase. They were all over £100 pretty much! Every single week it’s “beans on toast” then she goes and spends a fortune on clothes. Stop chatting tit
She buys them gets a picture then returns them.. she'd tit herself if asos stopped her returns 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Her spending is ridiculous, she acts as if she’s skint but then spends £100s on clothes. Can’t understand why she needs so many blazers either?
Also in her last video she said she had no underwear on, while trying on clothes she was thinking of returning, gross

• Sick
Her spending is ridiculous, she acts as if she’s skint but then spends £100s on clothes. Can’t understand why she needs so many blazers either?
Also in her last video she said she had no underwear on, while trying on clothes she was thinking of returning, gross
She's a skank 😷

Reactions: 2
Did she literally go London for one night to just go to a few shops and eat out? Like what’s even the point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.