Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbieā€™s been going on and on about how crap sheā€™s felt after her first jab, obviously canā€™t speak for every single person but everyone I know has felt rubbish after the second one if any šŸ¤Ø
I had a 4.5 day headache sore neck and jaw with the first one, dreading getting the second and wow absolutely nothing, everyone is different I suppose as my friend in work was ill both times šŸ„“

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I did really like Abbie but the latest YT video I didnt like the way she came across. Really put me off.

Reactions: 5
Feel like her last 5 or so YouTubeā€™s sheā€™s been total deadbeat and just a moany cow tbh

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s the swearing and just totally totally unappreciative of how lucky she is. She doesnā€™t have to work like the rest of us and can holiday and can afford to isolate. Some of us have worked continuously through this pandemic and are just looking forward to seeing friends and family and getting away for a long weekend

Reactions: 7
She's so cringeworthy.
I'm from Glasgow but she's an absolute ned.
Her language is a disgrace!.

Reactions: 12
Feel like her last 5 or so YouTubeā€™s sheā€™s been total deadbeat and just a moany cow tbh
I agree constantly moaning for nothing if it's not you're weight its you're outfit if it's not you're body its outfits it's so repetitive

Reactions: 3
I was shocked her Livingston video was even approved to be uploaded. I'm starting to think that wasn't a necessary part of the deal...they've obviously just gave them gift cards and said to post a video but didn't bother to see if it was alright beforehand. Her language is an absolute joke, totally unprofessional. Also, did anyone catch Jilly saying "I'm sure she will just give you it" when they were discussing the prices of the chocolates? Like come onnnnn, get the editing up to scratch???

Reactions: 8
I was shocked her Livingston video was even approved to be uploaded. I'm starting to think that wasn't a necessary part of the deal...they've obviously just gave them gift cards and said to post a video but didn't bother to see if it was alright beforehand. Her language is an absolute joke, totally unprofessional. Also, did anyone catch Jilly saying "I'm sure she will just give you it" when they were discussing the prices of the chocolates? Like come onnnnn, get the editing up to scratch???
Did you also hear jilly make a dig about not wanting to speak because of her fake uni accent šŸ¤£ just proves they read here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s been sent clothes to promote, she will earn form the swipe up and she canā€™t even be arsed to iron them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the shirts were ridiculous, creased all over!!! Put some effort in.

Reactions: 5
Has anybody noticed how blurry all her posts and stories are of her face. She is clearly going to town with the smooth tool on facetune on top of the Instagram beauty filters, you can barely make out her facial features.

Reactions: 6
She's so cringeworthy.
I'm from Glasgow but she's an absolute ned.
Her language is a disgrace!.
This is what confuses me. I thought you couldn't monetise vidz on YouTube with that sort of language, and she effs and blinds through everything. Just making tea & toast in the morning, she uses language that'd make a 20yr sailor blush. Would've though that would put off sponsors too. Like, hey kids, here's a foul-mouthed chav to aspire to - wear our clothes and be a ned too!

Yeh i felt the same, i get shes obviously just being herself and folk would prob moan if she was being fake but i dunno i just wasnt feeling it at all.

I think when it comes to promoting she needs to maintain a level of professionalism. She just doesnā€™t seem to have that though. Like you can be true to yourself and tone it down when it comes to certain things. No way the vast majority would get away with speaking like that at work.

Really unprofessional especially if it's a paid partnership which clearly it was and being 'gifted' vouchers to spend.
They weren't exactly gracious about the place either made out as if it wasn't worthwhile.

On the subject of her pictures I noticed that too if u zoom in the face ect is all blurred.

Reactions: 4
Those trainers she bought were all so awful šŸ˜·šŸ˜‚ but suppose taste goes out the window when itā€™s free #gifted šŸ˜‚

Her mouth is starting to make me feel sick. I donā€™t know if itā€™s the lumpy filler or weird FaceTime. The jd reel was the worst

She edits so much she has no knee caps or nose

Reactions: 4
Canā€™t believe how much Iā€™ve gone off Abbie šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ that Livingston video waeawful! Her and Jilly are like silly wee girls in it! I would be raging if I paid her to promote it! Hardly showed any of the shops in there etc and mentioned going to primark in the other centre!!
Seriously grow up Abbieā€¦.all this swearing and mate chat isnā€™t cool!
Iā€™m also sick fed up of her eating on camera no one wants to sit waiting on you chewing your food not to mention the noise of it!

Reactions: 11
Couldnā€™t watch more than 5 mins. I swear like a sailor but sheā€™s unreal ā€œcookies n fuckin cream mateā€ is she actually ok

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.