Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the video has gone

oooft it’s all happening at the one time for Abbie, now an IG account

Reactions: 4
Look at the before and after pics..I bet she will do a YouTube reveal..how could she not address it when it’s so bloody obvious? I’m all for women feeling good about their bodies and have nothing against surgery, it’s a personal choice but I honestly think she looked great before. It’s a shame if she feels insecure 😟
Wow I'm really shocked by this .. her YouTube video she's literally slating Lee for liking plastic girls " aye cause they're your type" and she's away getting her boobs done. Insecurity written all over it

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The worst part is that all the “friends” will be rubbing their hands together at all of this.

It's getting pathetic all these people annoyed at their dead tattle threads. The most liked comment is saying how boring and attention seeking it is when pretty and slim girls moan about being fat and ugly🙄

So evil and the lowest of the low 😆
Also does anyone find it funny that as soon as someone gets a thread about them they know about it straight away? Seems like they’re googling their own names everyday or they’re just on here reading already!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also does anyone find it funny that as soon as someone gets a thread about them they know about it straight away? Seems like they’re googling their own names everyday or they’re just on here reading already!
Strange how she knew about the IG page straight away to, when a fellow tattlers had mentioned it On here earlier I went to have a wee nosey the post was only up about 20-30mins before Abbie mentioned it on her own stories 🥴

Reactions: 5
Do you think the page has been made by one of her actual friends? Definitely a strange thing to do

At this point I just want everyone to feel nice in this dreary Sunday. Cuddle up with some snacks and enjoy your tits whether new or old, big or small.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally gone off her, what's with all her wee minion arse lickers giving it oh everyone is jealous why is it as an adult you are never allowed to critique someone on their behaviour and call them out for their nasty bullying behaviour unless you must be oh so jealous, nah thank I'm not insecure, I have a nice life, a job I like, a man who doesn't cheat on me I jist hate liars and narcs that play the victim card

Reactions: 19
Do we think her management made her take those stories down as she’s clearly lied? Or is it cause she’s realised from reading here that a lot of new people have been directed here thanks to her and know she’s a liar now?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think her management made her take those stories down as she’s clearly lied? Or is it cause she’s realised from reading here that a lot of new people have been directed here thanks to her and know she’s a liar now?😂
I think she’s realised she’s fucked it and panicked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice non of her influencer pals came to her defence, they only care about their own brand she should never bite like that as she can't take home truths

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.