Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Abbie is beautiful and I do think she is really likeable ❤ But she looks so unhappy in her posts / stories the last few days . That Alexandria comes across a bully . Abbie should do herself favour and get away from this new group of wannabes/ witches

Reactions: 14
I think Abbie is beautiful and I do think she is really likeable ❤ But she looks so unhappy in her posts / stories the last few days . That Alexandria comes across a bully . Abbie should do herself favour and get away from this new group of wannabes/ witches
I completely agree with this! She doesn't look happy with that group

That skirt does nothing for her 🥴
Wow she looks so heavy with they big implants like a big mum, she looks fine pre surgery what a shame, her school friends are so lovely and down to earth kinda geeky but funny and pretty, abbie is trying so hard to be like kirsten, Olivia, Alex that it's trashy and so nedy she should just stick to her own! And the phone under the boob surely the shouldn't be sagging that much just now to hold an iPhone 🤮 I would be raging in a few years they will be down to her belly botton as her weight is always up and down!

Reactions: 5
Is it 10k followers required for a thread? If so that Alex McNairn has surely earned one the lassies a weapon

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it 10k followers required for a thread? If so that Alex McNairn has surely earned one the lassies a weapon
I read in a forum business thread a post from last year that it doesn’t necessarily need to be 10k followers but someone who has less but is trying to make money and so SM as a job?! Not sure if that helps?

But they need to be doing social media professionally to make money and have a decent genuine following

Reactions: 1
Wow alex mcn is the unfunniest gif ever honestly her patter is absolutely chronic. Also her boyfriend is defo gay hehe xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've made a thread before but won't let me do it now for some reason, anyone else able to make one on Alexandria McNairn?

Reactions: 4
All those lassies she’s hanging around look like the type to shag your boyfriend behind your back then tell you you’re paranoid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Curious as to why you think she comes across as a bully?

Omg 😮

I’ve just found the article on the daily mail and the comments are savage to say the least..

Naw I’m sorry imagine having the brass neck to kid on you’re away to Australia when you’re actually going to the jail ahahahaha. Whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow I canny believe she is only 28 😱😱😱 ffs she’s had a hard paper round I thought she was late 40s 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like her and lee have split up again 👀 he’s not in her insta bio anymore or following eachother …

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.