Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see alex tagged Abby Cairns as “cryabbieblyth” insta on her recent post? Shes changed it now but how snakey

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else see alex tagged Abby Cairns as “cryabbieblyth” insta on her recent post? Shes changed it now but how snakey
She prob made it 😂

I’m saying it. Those tits are just as saggy as the before ones
I agree they haven't been lifted enough and getting them bigger make you notice how saggy they are should always get them higher as the drop once settled and in a few years exspecially if ur weight fluctuates like hers.

Reactions: 3
Had a wee look at that Alex McNairn’s insta and I refuse to believe she’s 28?? She looks like a 50 year old Essex housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had a wee look at that Alex McNairn’s insta and I refuse to believe she’s 28?? She looks like a 50 year old Essex housewife.
It’s the hair isn’t it? It’s really dated looking.
I’m sure her man is a hairdresser too.

Reactions: 10
It’s the hair isn’t it? It’s really dated looking.
I’m sure her man is a hairdresser too.
He is!! He does her blow drys aswell! Mate, your man's snaking you 🤣🤣 very very odd couple in all honesty

Reactions: 11
Wonder why she tagged her I seen that aswell 🥴 wonder if there was drama

Abbie also has a private insta now

Last edited:
I put in a complaint with the ASA over her blatant flaunting of ad guidelines with the deodorant stories and they said they’ve been in touch with her - I’m expecting something snide on her stories soon haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel deeply uncomfortable whenever Alex winks at the camera in her videos/reels

I put in a complaint with the ASA over her blatant flaunting of ad guidelines with the deodorant stories and they said they’ve been in touch with her - I’m expecting something snide on her stories soon haha
Not wanting to be cheeky at all, but just curious why you would care to do this and take time out of your own day to report someone 🙈 it seems a little too far

Reactions: 13
Not wanting to be cheeky at all, but just curious why you would care to do this and take time out of your own day to report someone 🙈 it seems a little too far
Because what they are doing is against the law. Adverts must be declared.
In any other career you would be reported for wrongdoings

Reactions: 17
They are influencing people to buy things that they wouldn’t use if they weren’t being paid to, it’s so so tit that most don’t declare it properly on insta.

Reactions: 18
It’s illegal. Influencers have one job to do they should do it properly, no one else would get away with doing things that against the law at work and neither should she.

Reactions: 10
What makes you say it’s too far? Don’t you think she should be doing her job properly?

Companies are paying her to advertise their products and that’s what she’s doing but not declaring it. Think how many daft young girls watch her stories, thinking aw look at this thing Abbie is recommending that she loves, I’m gonna buy it too, when in fact it’s a paid advertisement that she’s probably not even used once. It’s the law and everyone else has to follow the rules so why shouldn’t she? People deserve to know when they’re being sold to, it’s underhanded.

It also takes less than 2 minutes to do so I’m not taking any time out of my day to report her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at it this way, you are more likely to buy something one of your friends has used and said is amazing. Influencers are the same, young girls think they know them and can trust them because they watch their lives all the time

and I wouldn’t be surprised that companies pay them more for not declaring ads on purpose.

@Scotland123 I see you deleted your comment and just wanted to say

Abbie calm your big saggy tits down 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I could never be a grass tbh. I think if you buy anything that influencers shill, declared ad or not, you deserve all you get. Like surely we all know what their game is at this point lmao. What do ASA do once a report has been made? A lot of influencers have been outed for this (Jamie G and Sophia & Cinzia for example) but I don’t think there have ever been any consequences.

Reactions: 4
Look at it this way, you are more likely to buy something one of your friends has used and said is amazing. Influencers are the same, young girls think they know them and can trust them because they watch their lives all the time

and I wouldn’t be surprised that companies pay them more for not declaring ads on purpose.

@Scotland123 I see you deleted your comment and just wanted to say

Abbie calm your big saggy tits down 🤣🤣
What did Scotland123 say 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I could never be a grass tbh. I think if you buy anything that influencers shill, declared ad or not, you deserve all you get. Like surely we all know what their game is at this point lmao. What do ASA do once a report has been made? A lot of influencers have been outed for this (Jamie G and Sophia & Cinzia for example) but I don’t think there have ever been any consequences.
I believe they can be fined.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.