Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her and lee have split up again 👀 he’s not in her insta bio anymore or following eachother …
Ffs you’re in your late 20s/30s and have a house and dogs together. If it’s not going to work now imagine what the next 20 years will be like. She’s better getting out now before wasting anymore time

Reactions: 13
Was she not in the jail for years for glassing a girl in a nightclub?

Yup got the jail then tried to make out she was going traveling around Australia to cover her swanky scheme arse 😂

Name into Google gives you the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs you’re in your late 20s/30s and have a house and dogs together. If it’s not going to work now imagine what the next 20 years will be like. She’s better getting out now before wasting anymore time
If you look back in this post he hasn't been on her bio or friends on insta for long time, prob cba taken him on and off it all the time 😂

I looked up that Abby cairns who is with them and my god that lassie hasn’t half ruined her face. She used to be a gorgeous wee thing

Reactions: 2
1C2BA8E7-D684-41B3-AF9C-4F0E409802D0.png

Sorry but wtf is this face 😂 is she trying to look sexy and pouty? Looks like she’s dribbling and needs a carer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 616856

Sorry but wtf is this face 😂 is she trying to look sexy and pouty? Looks like she’s dribbling and needs a carer
😂😂... I think her insta time is over she needs to get a proper. Job on the side there is so many people on insta that are lovely and have a good personality she's a tit show now she ment down the tacky look even the lip fillers denying it for ages she actual had no lips naturally she always said she had big lips she's full of whoppers they yellow teeth she had aswell 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
😂😂... I think her insta time is over she needs to get a proper. Job on the side there is so many people on insta that are lovely and have a good personality she's a tit show now she ment down the tacky look even the lip fillers denying it for ages she actual had no lips naturally she always said she had big lips she's full of whoppers they yellow teeth she had aswell 🤢
She's still got those teeth 🤢 .. that'll probably be next on the list to get done I reckon

Reactions: 6
She definitely has lips in those old pics lmao and red lipstick is notorious for making your teeth look yellow depending on the shade. She’s defo had a glow up though and she’s stunning now imo. I’m worried she’s going down the typical influencer route though and is gonna end up being completely detached and unrelatable. You can see it coming a mile away :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's still got those teeth 🤢 .. that'll probably be next on the list to get done I reckon
Defos she will have big turkey teeth next 😂 wouldn't surprise me if she considers lipo next she's that insecure, she always talks about her double chin and baw face but even when she was skinnier years ago she had a round face and that wee chin over hang she just need to accept her flaws as that's what makes you unique, she's wanting to change her full image even her personality she's a lost soul 😢

Reactions: 5
Honestly the boobs haven’t done anything for her- feel really bad saying that bc she obviously did it to push her confidence levels up. Used to follow her a few years back and thought she was beaut. Seems to have changed so much

Reactions: 8
Has she had a nose job aswel as it’s drastically different in older pics to now ?

Reactions: 1
Alexandria Mcnairn is a bully!! She is even rude to her friends and speaks to them like tit.

Does anyone know if Olivia has a job? Or does she do insta full time?
What happend with her ex she was engaged to?

Reactions: 2
Alexandria Mcnairn is a bully!! She is even rude to her friends and speaks to them like tit.

Does anyone know if Olivia has a job? Or does she do insta full time?
What happend with her ex she was engaged to?
Yes 100%, her YouTube vids with Eilish make me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
I usually really enjoy her content but the constant fat comments to herself are really getting boring and it’s so negative, without those I think she’s great though ! I also feel really sorry for her sometimes because Lee clearly doesn’t support her career and you can see it gets to her, I would hate to have a partner who didn’t support me, she deserves better

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.