Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re willing to quarantine and pay for the necessary Covid tests then I don’t have a problem with anyone going on holiday. It’s not illegal, not to mention people have been allowed to enter the UK from abroad the whole time we’ve been living in lockdown. How much longer can we be expected to put our lives on hold?

Reactions: 22
Her latest Missguided haul she seemed so monotone and bored tbh
I agree she was doom and gloom I think she's totally lost she doesn't even know herself anymore she's just playing a role even in her marbella posts she doesn't seem happy or comfortable such a shame she needs to give herself a break and get some councilling find the old abbie again, I think because she doesn't have a proper job it's just any ad with £££ even tho they are so false and shes uncomfortable advertising them she will do anything for money, even that saying aw u can hide money when one of them has a balenciaga bag it's so cringe 😅

Reactions: 6
I agree she was doom and gloom I think she's totally lost she doesn't even know herself anymore she's just playing a role even in her marbella posts she doesn't seem happy or comfortable such a shame she needs to give herself a break and get some councilling find the old abbie again, I think because she doesn't have a proper job it's just any ad with £££ even tho they are so false and shes uncomfortable advertising them she will do anything for money, even that saying aw u can hide money when one of them has a balenciaga bag it's so cringe 😅
True I felt so sorry for her in her insta story last night with the ‘testing the food first cos I’m the fatty’, she looks amazing but just shows you what effect this job and the company you keep has on your self esteem.

Reactions: 2
True I felt so sorry for her in her insta story last night with the ‘testing the food first cos I’m the fatty’, she looks amazing but just shows you what effect this job and the company you keep has on your self esteem.
I wouldn’t feel sorry for her. I mean she’s got a pt and a fitness wear range with in the style. Doubt very much she truly believes she’s fat 🥱😂

Reactions: 11
I didn’t feel sorry for her either. Just strikes me as attention seeking bull$hhh

Reactions: 7
The company that Abbie is keeping these days is cringe!!! She’s changed so much.

Reactions: 11
What a bunch of self obsessed assholes! Relying totally on how they look as there’s no substance whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t feel sorry for her either. Just strikes me as attention seeking bull$hhh
I have never looked on her fb but my god she has come a long way all her friends look the same pretty natural girls, abbie looks like totally diff person that is crazy! 😳

Not sure to be honest, but they do look really full
Surely if it was implants she would have just said that when she said it was an uplift. They do look like implants to me though.. although Im no expert, mines swing down past my belly button 😂😂

Its her body and her choice I just think she looked so much better before. I thought the big massive tit phase was over 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think they always recommend and uplift with an implant. I think the difference now is that Abbie is hanging around with those types of girls and dressing more trashy than she did before.

Reactions: 4
Do u think it is implants
I have implants and hers do look like implants there’s no way she could be wearing those non supportive gym tops and having such a full look up top without an implant. I think she’s still being super sly and saying it’s just an uplift as she’s been caught out and she thinks an uplift isn’t as trashy as implants or something? From what she said on Cosmedicare page it’s implants 🙂

Reactions: 6
Surely if it was implants she would have just said that when she said it was an uplift. They do look like implants to me though.. although Im no expert, mines swing down past my belly button 😂😂

Its her body and her choice I just think she looked so much better before. I thought the big massive tit phase was over 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah agree with you that it’s her choice and body and she looked so much better pre surgery. 🤣 yeah mine to

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.