Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is now selling eco friendly deodorant. I don’t know what’s worse, her lack of interest in any of these products. Or the companies paying her to lie
Yet another undeclared ad from oor Abbie. She does them constantly, drives me nuts.

Reactions: 4
There is a before and after posted on the cosmedicare Instagram in May and I think it’s her before and after! I think they look banging though 😂 might not be her but similarities with the hair and body type!
I don’t think it’s her, don’t recognise the background from any of her videos and also she has a freckle on her neck and the girl in the photos doesnt

Reactions: 5
Clearly just copied and pasted from what the company have told her to write 😂 honestly why do companies continue to pay her for these ads. Just phones it in constantly. No #ad in sight either AGAIN.
She is honestly the worst for doing that bahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is honestly the worst for doing that bahahahaha
I know. It can’t be that hard to remember, she’s clearly being paid for it so therefore it’s her job, not to mention against advertising laws. I wonder if my boss would be ok with me breaking the law at work so frequently.

She’s at risk of becoming AD overload like some others which really annoys me.

They’ve got some good content so get a big following so companies want to work with them then suddenly that’s all that features and the reason the content grew disappears. Bring back the personality.

Reactions: 8
What work is she doing there that she can’t do here?
What does she actually do for a living now. Miss pap hauls and punting dish washer tablets. I actually thought they were only going to London but it’s clear she’s just away a jaunt with her pals.

Reactions: 7
What work is she doing there that she can’t do here?
What does she actually do for a living now. Miss pap hauls and punting dish washer tablets. I actually thought they were only going to London but it’s clear she’s just away a jaunt with her pals.
Doing a launch for an eyebrow on place IN GLASGOW. ridiculous imo

Reactions: 2
I know. It can’t be that hard to remember, she’s clearly being paid for it so therefore it’s her job, not to mention against advertising laws. I wonder if my boss would be ok with me breaking the law at work so frequently.
Quarantine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
No chance she will quarantine. And all these undeclared ads?? ASA should be made aware as should the tax man!!

Even if she does quarantine, that’s not the point. She just shouldn’t be travelling for NO REAL REASON when we’re still in the midst of all this. I’m sure it’s really great to be away in Spain with your pals but like most other people, I’m waiting to go away with mine. This could’ve been done from Glasgow, or even a staycation somewhere else in Scotland!

Reactions: 7
Even if she does quarantine, that’s not the point. She just shouldn’t be travelling for NO REAL REASON when we’re still in the midst of all this. I’m sure it’s really great to be away in Spain with your pals but like most other people, I’m waiting to go away with mine. This could’ve been done from Glasgow, or even a staycation somewhere else in Scotland!
That would require brains and thinking of others. Something these airheads are incapable of doing.

Reactions: 3
I’m so jealous. It’s not illegal to travel. Can’t wait to book to get away with my pals this summer. Even if it does mean I need to quarantine on my return. Life is for living!!
Especially since I’ve been vaccinated woohoooo ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m at the point where I would fly somewhere just to feel that heat hitting me right off the plane then I’d fly straight back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.