Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry when your job is to ‘influence’ with an audience of mainly young girls I 10000000% think you have a responsibility to be honest that that’s not the way u look naturally. ‘Be real’ as Abbie would say

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Beginning to wonder if she’s been paid to promote the surgery company? Maybe that is why she’s not announcing it? Until they’ve dropped or whatever and she can do a YouTube or something on the before and after

Reactions: 3
Beginning to wonder if she’s been paid to promote the surgery company? Maybe that is why she’s not announcing it? Until they’ve dropped or whatever and she can do a YouTube or something on the before and after
Everytime she does a story she keeps looking down to make sure they are covered 😂 paranoid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I noticed that the comment on the tiktok about lee giving her chlamydia is gone 😬
Defo must have been true then 😂😂😂😂 also love how his comment about her tatas has been deleted 😂😂😂😂

I think it’s very sad to call someone a liar if they choose not to tell the public something personal like a boob job.

You wouldn’t introduce yourself to someone on the street hi my name is such and such and I have fake boobs.

Celebrities and models all over the world get everything done to stay perfect but we don’t expect to get lists of what they do at every appointment.

So often than not because people have a public forum are expected to share everything and if they don’t they’re a liar.

Clearly she’s a young girl with body insecurities which is very sad. But yes she does monetise that so there’s an expectation that she should share everything in terms with her body.

It’s difficult because unfortunately everyone has body insecurities no one should feel that they shouldn’t because people think your perfect. I would feel worse that she spoke about her boob job and it encouraged her young followers to then consider it too. Keeping it private in my eyes is the right thing to do to protect young generations from thinking this type of thing is the norm, ‘not happy with your body, hit up the local surgeon’
What’s problematic is that she denies it then posts pictures of herself with perfect tits… then women and girls all over the place will be thinking wtf is wrong with me I don’t look like that … therefore thinking perfectly perky equal sized boobs is the norm?

Reactions: 5
Defo must have been true then 😂😂😂😂 also love how his comment about her tatas has been deleted 😂😂😂😂

What’s problematic is that she denies it then posts pictures of herself with perfect tits… then women and girls all over the place will be thinking wtf is wrong with me I don’t look like that … therefore thinking perfectly perky equal sized boobs is the norm?
She should follow in done crowes foot steps she gets so much insta work because shes so honest she got her boobs done and it was her first YouTube video as she was happy with them but didn't want others to think they needed it so explained why she wanted them etc she doesn't just do ads that don't relate to her personality or fashion! Abbie has lost herself and promotes everything 🤢

Reactions: 8
She should follow in done crowes foot steps she gets so much insta work because shes so honest she got her boobs done and it was her first YouTube video as she was happy with them but didn't want others to think they needed it so explained why she wanted them etc she doesn't just do ads that don't relate to her personality or fashion! Abbie has lost herself and promotes everything 🤢
Love her

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What did he comment?
Have you had your doos done

What’s her YouTube channel called?

The bf doesn't even follow her on insta I can't see him on her followers 🤯

I've seen her a few times at the Fort and she looked pretty but nothing like her pics I was quite shocked 😅😅

Reactions: 6
I just watched her London vlog and omg that Abbie lassie is boring as hell. Monotone voice and constantly making wee digs at herself for being “fat” when she’s nothing of the kind 😂.

Why would she think that’s entertaining at all? Feel sorry for Jilly having to hang about with that shite energy.

Reactions: 3
The bf doesn't even follow her on insta I can't see him on her followers 🤯

I've seen her a few times at the Fort and she looked pretty but nothing like her pics I was quite shocked 😅😅
He will follow her now u said that she will go make him 😂😂😂 I noticed that too.

• Haha
I just watched her London vlog and omg that Abbie lassie is boring as hell. Monotone voice and constantly making wee digs at herself for being “fat” when she’s nothing of the kind 😂.

Why would she think that’s entertaining at all? Feel sorry for Jilly having to hang about with that shite energy.
She’s the last person I’d be feeling sorry for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Naw I’d 100% rather hang about with Abbie than Jilly 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That Molly McFarlane has totally done her over with her podcast. Abbie specifically said cut this bit out about the hair extensions company and talked frankly and then Molly published it? Is that not a bit bitchy?

Might b an unpopular opinion, but well done to her on the inthestyle collection! She did say some sort of clothing is what she dreams of!

That Molly McFarlane has totally done her over with her podcast. Abbie specifically said cut this bit out about the hair extensions company and talked frankly and then Molly published it? Is that not a bit bitchy?
Just listening to this the now, hope her deal with them is done before this has came out christ 😂😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.